Shame on Wildcard

deivlwolf

Wildcard shame on you the game is a very good game it reminds me a bit of old T.V show called Dino riders. So I've to say this fix your game and start listen to the player who play your games or they will start to report you to  Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft  also Steam and that one thing you don't what to happen . Now that you have announce your sister team is making a game called ATLAS  . so a word of advice start fixing ark now to stop thing like skins that we buy form the online shops in the Steam , PS store and the one for the Xbox and other  things on the report bug page of this site so start look at that page now

Today I finished work, to find out that my Extinction server had crashed and was just sitting there. The sad part is, it crashed on load up that happened automatically at 2 PM. You see, I have to restart Extinction and The Island, to prevent this lagging and disconnection problem that you guys talk about.

So what I'm saying is, there is something wrong with the game.

13 minutes ago, Sphere said:

Today I finished work, to find out that my Extinction server had crashed and was just sitting there. The sad part is, it crashed on load up that happened automatically at 2 PM. You see, I have to restart Extinction and The Island, to prevent this lagging and disconnection problem that you guys talk about.

So what I'm saying is, there is something wrong with the game.

Got the wyvern/drake egg invisible problem?

You guys are flogging a dead horse with this game, just saying! It will never be fixed....... I lost count the amount of issues we had with this game that were never addressed by the Dev's... They really do not care from my experience.. All this game is, is a money pit.... We had thousands of hours in this game between us and none of our tickets were ever addressed positively... As long as people are throwing money  their way, nothing will improve for the gamer, they rely on turnover, newbies and their money.......... Good luck. But nothing will be resolved.

10 hours ago, Donk67 said:

You guys are flogging a dead horse with this game, just saying! It will never be fixed....... I lost count the amount of issues we had with this game that were never addressed by the Dev's... They really do not care from my experience.. All this game is, is a money pit.... We had thousands of hours in this game between us and none of our tickets were ever addressed positively... As long as people are throwing money  their way, nothing will improve for the gamer, they rely on turnover, newbies and their money.......... Good luck. But nothing will be resolved.

This. Wildcard has shown time and time again they have no real intention of solving issues that have been plaguing this game for some time now. It’s always, “Before we start fixing the core problems with the game, we need to focus on our next dlc!” I have learned my lesson and I will not be buying another dlc or game from them again. As I typed this, the redwoods area on the center map has turned purple from the rain lol 

11 hours ago, Rotix said:

This. Wildcard has shown time and time again they have no real intention of solving issues that have been plaguing this game for some time now. It’s always, “Before we start fixing the core problems with the game, we need to focus on our next dlc!” I have learned my lesson and I will not be buying another dlc or game from them again. As I typed this, the redwoods area on the center map has turned purple from the rain lol 

Exactly. Now they have moved on to a new game, Atlas, leaving Ark with vague statements of s+ integration and kibble rework.

Archived