Tired of being meshed. When will transfers be opened up to Extinction?

TonyShark

We were built up nicely on one server. Got meshed and lost a ton of cryopoded dinos. We managed to move and make it out with a lot of inventory to a new server. Same meshers show up on that server so we look forward to losing everything yet again to exploiters and cheaters. WILL YOU PLEASE CONSIDER OPENING UP TRANSFERS TO EXTINCTION SO WE CAN HAVE HALF A CHANCE OF SURVIVAL AGAINST THESE CHEATING MESHERS. Then when we try to put up defenses to counter these meshers you want to threaten and ban those people instead of the predators. We love this game and you are letting it die with this exploit. We are survivalists looking to survive but can't when the deck is stacked against us. Just open transfers to Extinction. It is our only hope against this epidemic.

I personally think Transfers to extinction should be enabled the minute someone transfers a titan out of the server because they are using the titan to raid (or wipe) another server with a safe haven(extinction map) where they cant be raided back by the people they are raiding/wiping since they cannot transfer their dino's / weapons to extinction in order to hit back

7 hours ago, jasterthemaster1 said:

I personally think Transfers to extinction should be enabled the minute someone transfers a titan out of the server because they are using the titan to raid (or wipe) another server with a safe haven(extinction map) where they cant be raided back by the people they are raiding/wiping since they cannot transfer their dino's / weapons to extinction in order to hit back

That's a real good idea . If your buit up enough to raid servers with titans your built up enough to fight off server transfers. Seems fair . Also would be nice to get good breed lines over there so could tame a titan just to enable transfers. I like this idea

Lol.  I mean....lol.   They designed an entire mechanic, climbing picks, out of the map so that they could release the map close to on time and not have to fix the undermeshing you can do with them.  People are getting pteras under the map on our official Extinction server and going around blowing up bases.  Wildcard, you need to add a 60 second kill timer to players and dinos under the mesh.

image.thumb.png.e1bf270f4796dd3093b186467998a9c7.png

i looked for a tribe that kept wiping us and searched google for mesh entrances on Extinction map.. I dont cheap or exploit but after 5 wipes I had to see if this was what they were doing as we searched far n wipe, They had a gigantic base and rex's, giga's and untouchable base built in the mesh in the sunken forest mesh. unreal....

Hey anyone that wants to start linking that image, you just open the snipping tool in Windows 10, open a Google search and type in "ark is" and then go to the snipping tool and draw a rectangle around the search, press ctrl-c, come to your post in here and press ctrl-p.  It'll be interesting to see what the search changes to over time...as it is it looks like ARK is not doing so well.

On that note:

image.thumb.png.25aedc5cec0d62bf5c77b970f6058507.png

On 12/18/2018 at 9:49 AM, BoxBoxBox said:

Hey anyone that wants to start linking that image, you just open the snipping tool in Windows 10, open a Google search and type in "ark is" and then go to the snipping tool and draw a rectangle around the search, press ctrl-c, come to your post in here and press ctrl-p.  It'll be interesting to see what the search changes to over time...as it is it looks like ARK is not doing so well.

On that note:

image.thumb.png.25aedc5cec0d62bf5c77b970f6058507.png

This guy plays ark 18 hours a day and all he does is cry about it 24/7, he is the guy who dies of starvation and then cries aimbot. Kid fanboys the guys who wipe and bully him then he uses our names and tries imitating us, your pockets are empty my friend. Got bullied on Official they demolished their own bases and made some youtube vid about quitting ark, wiped on conquest servers they all run to 6-man, getting bullied on 6-man they cry you are getting dev wiped if you attack them.Just because you got some game testers in your tribe trying to flex having pocket devs, I am yet to see any dev wipes from your empty pockets. You think because you and your friends can change your discord names to ours and get some screenshots then try brag about it we are getting banned?. Its going to be funny watching you get dev wiped on your Aberration / Extinction server for blatant teaming. Oops

• 2 weeks later...

Makes no sense  at all   atlas   taking out player of ark  so  badly  and  if you  guys are like us  we  worked  over 5 k hours  each  doing  stuff on other server s  its  a  waste of  time breeding  for   stats  that make us laugth  close to the other server lines!

Just  open the  tranfers!

the only people saying its nice  to  be closed  its because they left ark and  they start again

Archived