ARK merch store problems

Oalka

I'm positive this doesn't belong here, but it doesn't seem to belong anywhere.

I'm having difficulties with the official ARK merch store. I ordered a t-shirt on Dec 4th. As per the merch store's listed policy, all orders ship within 48 hours of checkout. I got a text message confirming my order, the money came out of my account, and that's the last I heard about it. I was supposed to get a followup text when it shipped, and I have not gotten that text. I emailed the store support at support@playarkmerch.com, but I never received a reply, until Outlook notified me on Dec 12th that the email was undeliverable. I called the listed support hotline twice last week, and was redirected both times to a generic voicemail box.

I don't know what else to do. The shirt was intended for a Christmas present, but something tells me that ain't happening. If anyone can suggest a better place to post this so that I might actually get help on it, I'm more than willing.

Wow. So not only are they woefully neglectful of potential merchandising opportunities, but the merchandise they DO have is poorly managed as well. Amazing.

I wish I could head up their merchandising. I’d have T-Shirts, shoes, gadgets and widgets, Christmas ornaments, decals, temp tattoos, sticker books, coloring books, real life warmaps for each ARK, physical dossier journals for each Expansion, updated 3D Print Shops, Funko POPs, and maybe even a breakfast cereal...

1 hour ago, CyanicEmber said:

Wow. So not only are they woefully neglectful of potential merchandising opportunities, but the merchandise they DO have is poorly managed as well. Amazing.

I wish I could head up their merchandising. I’d have T-Shirts, shoes, gadgets and widgets, Christmas ornaments, decals, temp tattoos, sticker books, coloring books, real life warmaps for each ARK, physical dossier journals for each Expansion, updated 3D Print Shops, Funko POPs, and maybe even a breakfast cereal...

A few cocktails, a restaurant, an amusement park and a movie or four if possible. 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Thanks for bringing this up, we don't run this store, it's a partner company, so I'll get in touch with them immediately. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I appreciate it. If you need me to provide any other info let me know. I've now had 2 of the emails I sent to the support address come back undeliverable.

On 12/16/2018 at 4:15 PM, Chris said:

Thanks for bringing this up, we don't run this store, it's a partner company, so I'll get in touch with them immediately. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just to follow up on this: my item shipped yesterday, and is supposed to be here today or tomorrow. I don't know if it had anything to do with you or not, but thanks all the same. Their support phone number and email definitely don't work, so I'd say that's still an issue to be resolved, though.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Oalka said:

Just to follow up on this: my item shipped yesterday, and is supposed to be here today or tomorrow. I don't know if it had anything to do with you or not, but thanks all the same. Their support phone number and email definitely don't work, so I'd say that's still an issue to be resolved, though.

Yeah, I got in touch with their top people and made sure things go a little more smoothly in the future. I'm glad we got you sorted out :) 

• Chris locked this topic

Archived