new color mutation A new dino color, unknown ID. Have you seen this before?

Fresonis

@Fresonis

I was looking for something about those colors and found this topic here. I can assure you: It's not a bug. I got that purple on my mutated dinos too. On Velona, on the head of a Yuti and on the wings of an vulture so I don't think it's a bug. I am looking for something about his purple and there seem to be more colors without an actual id.

If I remember tomorrow, I'll take some screens but to everyone else on here: It is NOT on the id list. I have tried, on the exact same dino with the exact same colors, every purple or blue on the same region and it was not one of those. I am mutating and coloring my dinos since years and I saw this purple first time on a Yuti after Extinction came out. Sadly, that one was killed, it was the main body color. It's nearly as strong as magenta but more into the dark blue. It's a color between 2 and 6 and it's not on the id list. We couldn't cheat it as admin and I couldn't find literally anything about that color besides this conversation here.

Fresonis, Id love to know what you'd think about this or if you could find something about it? Maybe add me on steam?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/seraofchaos/

• 4 weeks later...

I have an idea of what the color might be. I was playing with a couple friends a few weeks ago and we decided to see if there were any other colors that were maybe hidden in the list. We found about 15 new colors some including different purples, pinks, and even a goldish yellow.

We even compared to the ark color list there and switched the colors between the one we for sure thought was that color. We even discovered a slightly blacker black! I have all the new colors we discovered written down and love to use them all the time now especially on rock drakes.

• 1 month later...

Heya all, sorry for the late reply. 
There are indeed more hidden colors. Someone has send me a message on discord that there are more colors in the 3000 id numbers. for example color 3023 is almost the same, but a bit darker purple then the one I had in the picture.

On 3/31/2019 at 11:59 PM, SeraOfChaos said:

Fresonis, Id love to know what you'd think about this or if you could find something about it? Maybe add me on steam?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/seraofchaos/

I've seen many awesome mutations on your screenshots of your steam! nicely done!

On 4/26/2019 at 12:31 PM, Phoenixfox96 said:

I have all the new colors we discovered written down and love to use them all the time now especially on rock drakes.

ooh nice, we all would love to know what the id numbers are :) 

Archived