Open Tribe  ·  319 members

Classic PVP

Which map?

Magpies

Hey! I've been looking for a new tribe to join and this one seems neat. I'm just curious which map we're talking here? I don't have Extinction yet and most of the tribes have been focusing their energies there. I would PM you the question but I just can't seem to find the way to do that??? The internet is truly a baffling place.

Heya, 

These forums really are kinda terrible. Sorry about it taking so long to reply.

We are currently on the Island, but once that base is done we will be doing cross server fun.  Once our base is fully complete we will be doing raiding as a team on other servers since we are reasonably friendly with tribes on ours.

Generally depending on playtime of everyone the reasonable expectation is another week or two of grinding before we really set in to bossing and breeding.    We might be ready to do bosses in a couple days depending how lucky we get with tames.

Server 40 on conquest ask for Sally (my in game name) and one of my guys will pick you up and show you the ropes.  Dont sweat level, we can get you power levelled pretty quick.

Cheers,

B

Hello, Teh fit m8 here!

I was hoping I could join the tribe, I'm a very experienced Ark player and have been playing PVE for the last six months. These days as an alpha tribe leader I have a lot of time between raising and cloning dinos and was wanting to join an act of Conquest PVP tribe such as I see here to spend my free time with. Wasn't quite sure how to reply to the post and not this comment I'm pretty new to the forums but if we could get in touch and I could join your Discord or whatever is easiest for you then I have a level 60 Survivor on an island PVP Conquest server that I'm ready to transfer over and join up with you guys with. Until now I would only casually solo PVP and I'm ready for the next step up please get in touch! ?

• 1 month later...

Archived