ARK: Titan's Evolved

Crows

You may as well change the game title to 'ARK: Titan's Evolved' rather than 'Survival Evolved' considering the fact that there's no survival aspect left in this game (PvP) due to the grossly overpowered and ridiculously easily accessible/tamable Titans

It doesn't matter how well fortified your base is, a Titan will rolfstomp it within seconds. 

I am genuinely questioning your developer's IQ - no offence, but it's quite clear that they're not the brightest lamps in the street. One thing's for certain; they are completely out of touch with the PvP community and how to try and maintain balance within the PvP spectrum, whatever you prefer to call it. You see, even on Official Small Tribe servers there are tribes who're taming the Forest and Desert Titan effortlessly, at every single given opportunity. We had this one player on our server who would solo tame Alpha Desert Titan with his low level Quetzal - he was so confident about it after previous success that he didn't realise that a griefer was actually hi-jacking the Desert Titan from him and managed to steal it. Once he stole it, he went around the map flattening every single base in sight, and most of these bases were turret-capped with Tek & Heavy's, mind you.

Now I know what you're thinking; "why didn't any of you use a Mek to take the Titan down!?" 

giphy.gif

Good luck with that. You may have done it on your boosted PvE servers but it definitely isn't the case on PvP servers vs a player who knows what he's doing.

Anyway, good luck with your future careers, I am sure maybe one day you'll actually manage to find some middle-ground with your content updates instead of throwing a shark into a pool full of Goldfish like every expansion DLC pack. I for one will not be buying anymore of your DLC packs, that's for certain. I already deeply regret buying Extinction, and not to mention the amount of mesh spots on there which have been taken advantage of to make quick work of any established, fortified base. These 'meshers' can freely brag about it in global too, because obviously they can get away with it. (Console btw) 

Oh and if this offends you, feel free to permanently ban me from the forums. I won't be returning.

1 hour ago, SmokeyB said:

Titans are pretty balanced I think .

I have only seen two titan attacks against a proper base and both times the titan was killed and the base defended. Ye they are strong and do a lot of damage but they can be killed and no one is wiping a proper base with just a titan. 

Please look up some more recent titan raids sometime, you couldn't be more wrong. People are foundation wiping proper bases in 2 minutes or less. Killing the titan isn't the issue, it's killing it before it can totally destroy/open up your base to unrepairable levels. Think of them as kamikaze weapons, they are too overpowered and unstoppable for what they are capable of doing.

All tribes from my ragnarok server got wiped by titans.  For what they did to us, we also wanted to wipe their server . But we cant do it cuz transfer to extinctions server isnt available (xD).  So we tried to tame the titan on their server and of course, it ended in failure. They stolen our titan. This DLC is a joke. Alpha tribes  on extinction are untouchable and they can wipe every island, ragnarok, center and abberation servers.They should fix the game as soon as possible but the wildcard doesnt care about their players. That's how they should call this game. ARK: Lags, Glitches and no balance.
I am not going to recommend anyone games from WildCard.I will warn everyone before buying their games. And I have no intention of buying their new game called ATLAS .Wildcard or you'll respect players or end up like a Blizzard.

Titans are far to op for how easy they are to tame, a rex with kibble on 2x takes longer to tame they need to take 4x damage from auto turrets 6x damage from heavy turrets and 10x damage from ten turrets and 10x damage from any ten weapons. I also think they should burn for 2x as long from fire and half there damage to 1/3 less damage to metal and 1/2 damage to ten they should not be able to rush turret walls with them and only lose 10% of its hp also when downloading them they should come out with the game hp or lower 

ARK PvP has never been balanced. Played it for a year and never looked back after being wiped on christmas day. Went in gamechat told them they should be spending time with their families rather than spend 8hrs raiding somebody haha.

But tier progression and the ability to transfer servers in a PvP realm has never settled well. I get transfers weren't always a thing, but tactics like soaking turrets clean and knowing months work can be wiped out overnight is so, so painful.

Archived