The Quest to Kill Dodos!

Rakkasan

I’m not sure what I did to unlock but I did get it at a low level. That was a majorly annoying pursuit though. If there were that many dodos in one place it’d be easy but finding 250 is rough. It’s a grind to get done. 

It’s hard to tell what unlocks all quests. I think this one unlocked after I did some of the other “hunt” style quests. May have been the carno or mammoth. 

36 minutes ago, Bush84 said:

I’m not sure what I did to unlock but I did get it at a low level. That was a majorly annoying pursuit though. If there were that many dodos in one place it’d be easy but finding 250 is rough. It’s a grind to get done. 

It’s hard to tell what unlocks all quests. I think this one unlocked after I did some of the other “hunt” style quests. May have been the carno or mammoth. 

Awesome! Thanks Bush!

23 hours ago, Rakkasan said:

Hello Everybody!

I would really love to get the dodo hologram trophy but after reading the official write up, all I know is that there is a quest in which I have to kill 250 dodos. 

Can anyone tell me what quest/pursuit that is, and how I get to it, please?

Thank you!

- Rakkasan

you need to complete the other hunting quests. (this is the worst quest of all)

5 minutes ago, GraveDgger388 said:

Agreed. I don't think I can do Rouffignac. Not because I think it's too hard or anything but it's because I can't bear the thought of killing Mammoths.

Ha, ha, ha! I live up North. Mammoths = pelts = fur armor = survival. :)

But if I'm not out for pelt, I never both them. Like that makes me so much better. ROFL (at myself).

• 11 months later...

Archived