Desert titan allowed on Aberration is wrong

pange97

The Desert titan is a flyer and should NOT be on Aberration!

I know they were intended to keep mega bases in check but all people are doing is wiping servers. We've got titan wiped twice on Aberration, our base was on a cliff platform near the roof of the map to hide. Full tek, gone in literally 5.minutes.

The no flyer on Aberration rule was so strict but now just because titans are new and massive, the rules don't apply to them. Aberration is broken now because there is a flyer allowed. How're you supposed to defend from a flyer without any of your own? 

3 hours ago, Ryuk said:

Should any of the extinction creatures be allowed on extinction though? I thought the plan for aberration was only to allow native creatures but I suppose Wildcard totally forgot about that. 

They only said "no plans to allow foreign dino into aberrations", doesn't mean they won't fully ban everything forever.

• 4 weeks later...

DESERT TITANS IN ABBERATION WARNING!!!

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES BEFORE THEY GET YOU!!

Desert titan just mesh attacked through the maps walls like reapers can do but worse and wiped out my entire base and looted all my cryod tames off my body after I picked up the bag from my destroyed cryo fridge. I would say desert titans can mesh around 10 foundations through map walls. Just a warning guys!

Nobody likes being wiped but I would accept getting wiped properly by people who had to fight to get into my base.... this desert titan attacked all my stuff through the maps walls.... i think I would call this cheating as they meshed through.... this is so broken.... I'm extremely salty. Someone please let me know how I can cheat and mesh under map...BECAUSE WITH THESE OP BROKEN DESERT TITANS. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE. 

Not impressed wildcard.

13 hours ago, Eric2424 said:

DESERT TITANS IN ABBERATION WARNING!!!

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES BEFORE THEY GET YOU!!

Desert titan just mesh attacked through the maps walls like reapers can do but worse and wiped out my entire base and looted all my cryod tames off my body after I picked up the bag from my destroyed cryo fridge. I would say desert titans can mesh around 10 foundations through map walls. Just a warning guys!

Nobody likes being wiped but I would accept getting wiped properly by people who had to fight to get into my base.... this desert titan attacked all my stuff through the maps walls.... i think I would call this cheating as they meshed through.... this is so broken.... I'm extremely salty. Someone please let me know how I can cheat and mesh under map...BECAUSE WITH THESE OP BROKEN DESERT TITANS. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE. 

Not impressed wildcard.

You won't survive, because once you mesh they don't even have to fight you, they will report you and get you wiped anyway. It's a serious bannable offense and frankly you shouldn't admit to wanting to do it on here.

On 12/11/2018 at 11:04 PM, pange97 said:

The Desert titan is a flyer and should NOT be on Aberration!

Not exactly. You see, the Desert Titan is also a Titan. It isn't like bringing a Wyvern or Argent over. I'd argue the Desert Titan isn't a traditional flier simply because of this. Others may think differently. 

On Tuesday, January 08, 2019 at 11:36 AM, Qwertymine said:

Not exactly. You see, the Desert Titan is also a Titan. It isn't like bringing a Wyvern or Argent over. I'd argue the Desert Titan isn't a traditional flier simply because of this. Others may think differently. 

I think people here arent too worried about the ideas of Titans cross transfer.. it sucks but a legit strategy. The forest and ice can atleast be countered by not being near the ground (OP's case) 

The issue is it is a literal flying monster on a map that doesnt allow fliers. (Even the new snow owl - so not a 'they just forgot' scenario)

Archived