Desert titan a flyer - shouldn't be on Abe ration

pange97

The Desert titan is a flyler and should NOT be on Aberration!

I know they were intended to keep mega bases in check but all people are doing is wiping servers. We've got titan wiped twice on Aberration, our base was on a cliff platform near the roof of the map to hide. Full tek, gone in literally 5.minutes.

The no flyer on Aberration rule was so strict but now just because titans are new and massive, the rules don't apply to them. Aberration is broken now because there is a flyer allowed. How're you supposed to defend from a flyer without any of your own? 

To be fair, for all intents rock drakes can fly, they just do so in a complicated way.

For your purposes, the best way to defend against the desert titan is Managamar, if you are able to bring them to aberration.     Failing that I'd try out reaper king and basilisk projectiles?     Not sure if the Dot/debuff applies.    

7 hours ago, Migol said:

To be fair, for all intents rock drakes can fly, they just do so in a complicated way.

For your purposes, the best way to defend against the desert titan is Managamar, if you are able to bring them to aberration.     Failing that I'd try out reaper king and basilisk projectiles?     Not sure if the Dot/debuff applies.    

If you can't bring a phoenix down with its projectile,  I doubt it will work with it as well. 

Archived