16 days not being able to play with my tribemates

Shbear

So this is happened 16 days ago, Lost my survivor during transfer + server crash and rollback (i was back to the original server when it crashed).

i have opened a ticket ofc and did what i supposed to do in the support page which is not making any new survivor else it won't be possible to get the old one back.

but i kinda started to run our of patient here as i'm waiting for 16 days so far.

so i need the help of anyone whoever experienced something like that: how can escalate? how to get more attention to my case?

note: i logged on both servers i traveled between and no survivors to download.. kept trying for few days then stopped

1 hour ago, Shbear said:

So this is happened 16 days ago, Lost my survivor during transfer + server crash and rollback (i was back to the original server when it crashed).

i have opened a ticket ofc and did what i supposed to do in the support page which is not making any new survivor else it won't be possible to get the old one back.

but i kinda started to run our of patient here as i'm waiting for 16 days so far.

so i need the help of anyone whoever experienced something like that: how can escalate? how to get more attention to my case?

note: i logged on both servers i traveled between and no survivors to download.. kept trying for few days then stopped

Your character and imprints are gone. You will not be getting them back.

It is very rare for support to spend a lot of time on each ticket.

After they schedule an appointment with you and make you create a new survivor they give you admin command XP.

Best case scenario, you will get a lvl 105 character. 

No Engrams 
No imprints 

I know friends who waited over 1 month for support, and each ticket is received in a queue system. There is no way to escalate your problem to be solved faster. Also do not submit multiple tickets for the same problem as it slows down the GM's even more.

My advice for future is, create an alt character on all servers you play on and avoid transferring completely.

WC was never able to fix and will NEVER fix character transfer to be 100% reliable or recoverable. Transfer at your own risk.

Thanks a lot for the response.

i really really REALLY hope they get it back, as i have done all alpha bosses plus alpha ascension and rockwell.

my lvl is 132, and my main concern is all the event imprinted reapers/wyverns etc.

but that's actually sad if providing ID and not creating new survivors won't help.

6 hours ago, Shbear said:

Hope all you want the man speaks facts. They cant because it is impossible to get your character back. You old one is gone along with the imprints for your reapers and wyvs. Its honestly easier to make a new character, you will be 80 by the time the respond Make your new alt a crafting character I guess.

6 hours ago, Shbear said:

Thanks a lot for the response.

i really really REALLY hope they get it back, as i have done all alpha bosses plus alpha ascension and rockwell.

my lvl is 132, and my main concern is all the event imprinted reapers/wyverns etc.

but that's actually sad if providing ID and not creating new survivors won't help.

11 hours ago, Shbear said:

it's mentioned in the support page that making new survivor will make it impossible to get the old survivor back and it's lost forever :)

Yeah there is no command to restore a character and as you have already been informed all they will do is give you an xp boost. All your imprints and ascension levels are gone forever with no way to restore them.

Archived