Wardrum does nothing about exploiting.

Usuallyafk

This isnt just a look at me complain post. I am genuinely giving a sincere warning to new pvp players to ark mobile. You will lose your perfectly set up base to exploiting asian tribes. The offenders will not be punished.  You will have dinos die to absolutely nothing and immediately disappear. When you revive sometimes the dino disappears and your implant disappears as well. You will not be compensated. You will also encounter transactions of amber / primal pass to fail, and again not be compensated. It goes on, but I'll stop. I can explain how to stop some of the blatant exploits from Asian tribes that wardrum refuses to fix. Such an amazing game, embarrassed by a low IQ development team. 

1 hour ago, Usuallyafk said:

This isnt just a look at me complain post. I am genuinely giving a sincere warning to new pvp players to ark mobile. You will lose your perfectly set up base to exploiting asian tribes. The offenders will not be punished.  You will have dinos die to absolutely nothing and immediately disappear. When you revive sometimes the dino disappears and your implant disappears as well. You will not be compensated. You will also encounter transactions of amber / primal pass to fail, and again not be compensated. It goes on, but I'll stop. I can explain how to stop some of the blatant exploits from Asian tribes that wardrum refuses to fix. Such an amazing game, embarrassed by a low IQ development team. 

Actually, AFK, while I understand your pain, you are wrong when you say they do nothing about exploiting. Please read this.

It might not be what you want, and it might not be enough in your opinion. That I would not argue necessarily. But we cannot honestly say they do nothing.

People are not perfect, and that includes both us and them. I get so frustrated over frequent crashes, but I like the game and stick with it.

The exploits being used by many are horrible, but things are going to change. In the meantime, I say don't let them win. Find ways to fight back. Don't give up.

:)

- Rakkasan

• GroveStreet
3 hours ago, Usuallyafk said:

Sorry to hear you're having issues, but we have avenues set up to deal with all of these;

1. If you believe someone is exploiting, fill out a Mobile Incident Report and provide evidence to prove your case.

2. If you're missing Amber from a purchase, fill out a Purchase Issues form. Compensation emails are sent out weekly.

3. If your Primal Pass isn't working, follow the steps in our Troubleshooting post.

@Rakkasan incorrect. There is so many game breaking exploits. Just because they are looking into one issue that isnt even a problem on pvp servers? You should take a look at the ark mobile reddit, and the tantrums @WarDrumJordan throws there. You're very uninformed. On raptor pvp NA medium, we have been submitting incident reports of the Asian tribes exploiting for months. Specifically Tribe of Chole. With screen shots and video. Nothing has been done. Sleeping into bases, generators breaking before walls or doors when they are closed in, tuso destroying everthing through cave ceilings. Just some of the things we have reported on. 

As far as transactions endlessly not working correctly, which should be priority. I was refunded the first time, it took around 4 weeks after 2 incorrect codes were sent. The last 3 times I have had an issue, I have not heard back from them on it. Primal pass not working correctly, for example. Not registering as primal pass holder at server selection. Server is often full. Game would crash,  which we all know happens often. Log back in and asks if I want to buy primal, slots are taken. Log back in dead ect. Nothing was done about this after made aware. Also being charged for primal and not having it. Where I had to contact google for a refund, which took quite some time. 

5 minutes ago, Usuallyafk said:

@Rakkasan incorrect. There is so many game breaking exploits. Just because they are looking into one issue that isnt even a problem on pvp servers? You should take a look at the ark mobile reddit, and the tantrums @WarDrumJordan throws there. You're very uninformed. On raptor pvp NA medium, we have been submitting incident reports of the Asian tribes exploiting for months. Specifically Tribe of Chole. With screen shots and video. Nothing has been done. Sleeping into bases, generators breaking before walls or doors when they are closed in, tuso destroying everthing through cave ceilings. Just some of the things we have reported on. 

I understand Afk. I have seen your posts. I'm not saying that there aren't things that are broke and need fixed. I'm not saying there are exploits that are being used. I'm not saying that they are doing everything the could and should to address these things. In fact I can imagine that it is possible that some things are being ignored, although I tend to think that they are just buried alive with work and are trying to put out as many fires as they can.

The main thing I was hoping to point out, not so much to correct you as to encourage you and show support for them, was to show you that, while they may fall very short of what should and could be done, there is evidence that they do care to some degree and are at least beginning to take steps to end some abuses. Not saying it's enough. Not saying that they are properly addressing everything. Just saying we should be fair in our assessments of the behavior of others. That's all. :)

That is complete and utter bullpoop @WarDrumJordan I submitted a report of an Asian tribe using a tapejara as a exploit to drain turrets with out taking damage , I submitted 2 videos and a screen shot of them admitting to cheating and  you said that this isn’t a bannable offense , like really using a exploit and knowing it’s and exploit is not ban worthy ? Well I literally just lost hundreds of hours of game time cause of this glitch this morning , thanks for doing jackpoop to people who exploit the game in there favor 

2 hours ago, Ixrequiem said:

That is complete and utter bullpoop @WarDrumJordan I submitted a report of an Asian tribe using a tapejara as a exploit to drain turrets with out taking damage , I submitted 2 videos and a screen shot of them admitting to cheating and  you said that this isn’t a bannable offense , like really using a exploit and knowing it’s and exploit is not ban worthy ? Well I literally just lost hundreds of hours of game time cause of this glitch this morning , thanks for doing jackpoop to people who exploit the game in there favor 

Could you post the videos and screenshot, or at least the screenshot, here? I'm curious what they're doing. Thanks.

Everything else aside, please dont post videos or screen grabs of the exploit in public locations. This will just result in more folks figuring it out and the issue getting even bigger provided there is one.

Now to your point and apologies but I'm going to be blunt. Stop claiming they dont care and give them hard proof of the exploits, I assume by Jordan's response that what you shared wasnt clear enough. If you can recreate the bug and show them how and what it does, then and only then does the full burden fall on them completely. We as players have to do our part in this, they cant test everything at once and priority list are a must in buisness.

As for the money side of things, internet transactions and all of that takes time and are beyond a pain to deal with. Paitence is a must. Also if you've had the same issue multiple times perhaps your causing it? I have givin them plenty of my money and only had the primal pass issue once, that was fixed very quickly.

Sorry, rage off. 

1 hour ago, Kens2cool said:

Everything else aside, please dont post videos or screen grabs of the exploit in public locations. This will just result in more folks figuring it out and the issue getting even bigger provided there is one.

Now to your point and apologies but I'm going to be blunt. Stop claiming they dont care and give them hard proof of the exploits, I assume by Jordan's response that what you shared wasnt clear enough. If you can recreate the bug and show them how and what it does, then and only then does the full burden fall on them completely. We as players have to do our part in this, they cant test everything at once and priority list are a must in buisness.

As for the money side of things, internet transactions and all of that takes time and are beyond a pain to deal with. Paitence is a must. Also if you've had the same issue multiple times perhaps your causing it? I have givin them plenty of my money and only had the primal pass issue once, that was fixed very quickly.

Sorry, rage off. 

Well said Ken. Hadn't thought about the matter of posting those screenshots or videos in public. Thanks. Good point.

While I was reading your reply it occurred to me. I'm not saying this is the case with Ix above, but I suspect that sometimes there is no exploit or cheating, simply a lack of understanding of how the game actually works. Then the person on the receiving end of the otherwise normal pain gets angry, throws a fit, and accuses the other party, (Chinese or not) of cheating. Then the other party, laughing at the lack of knowledge, says, "Sure! I cheated! Lol!" When in reality they didn't, but think it's funny to allow the person to continue in ignorance.

Cheats and exploits happen. Sure of it. But I'm willing to be this other scenario happens sometimes too.

And Ixrequiem, have you considered using Eerie turrets? Those can't be drained. Yes. It costs, but it's there if you want it.

I know that doesn't fix everything, but at least you'd have the pleasure of knowing that you countered that little trick. Let their Tapejara soak up bullets all day long while you get to be the one laughing.

Mind you, Ix, I'm not saying you shouldn't voice your complaints. But instead of throwing a fit, get in the game and fight. Fight man!

Rakkasan, out.

It’s pretty simple , it’s turret draining , you get a tapejara , max it’s move speed then fly circles above the turrets or turret you want to drain , or you fly over the turrets rocking back and forth you can recreate it very easy , sisnce it isn’t bannable try it on your next raid . If you want you can search up my videos on YouTube , I submitted 2 of them 

@Kens2cool you couldnt be more wrong. Read the posts before commenting. Multiple people have sent them proof of the same tribe. What am I supposed to do when I am offline? We have screen shots of generators breaking b4 walls or doors. Glitching through walls. Screen shots and video. Come try to build on raptor pvp NA. I'll give you stuff to get started. You'll quit by the end of the week from the rampant exploiting. There is even websites selling amber jacks. Every asian here has 5 to 6k amber on them. You're clueless.

17 minutes ago, Ixrequiem said:

It’s pretty simple , it’s turret draining , you get a tapejara , max it’s move speed then fly circles above the turrets or turret you want to drain , or you fly over the turrets rocking back and forth you can recreate it very easy , sisnce it isn’t bannable try it on your next raid . If you want you can search up my videos on YouTube , I submitted 2 of them 

So, if I understand you correctly, this isn't an invulnerable, hacked tapejara. It's just someone using intelligent stat leveling and excellent tactics. 

Either way, you can't drain a turret that has unlimited ammo. Lol.

-Rakkasan

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

I have not been compensated for failed transactions and in game bugs costing me tons of amber/implants after months of sending in the form and emails to support. Read ark mobile reddit. They know all of the exploits, have for a long time. Wardrum Jordan just argues with people on there and says they are salty....when he is critiqued.  You have no idea on your dead server dude lol.

3 minutes ago, Usuallyafk said:

@Kens2cool you couldnt be more wrong. Read the posts before commenting. Multiple people have sent them proof of the same tribe. What am I supposed to do when I am offline? We have screen shots of generators breaking b4 walls or doors. Glitching through walls. Screen shots and video. Come try to build on raptor pvp NA. I'll give you stuff to get started. You'll quit by the end of the week from the rampant exploiting. There is even websites selling amber jacks. Every asian here has 5 to 6k amber on them. You're clueless.

Mind you, Afk, I'm not calling you a liar or anything. I believe you and think it should be addressed. I'm just pointing out what might be nothing but good thinking instead of cheating, and reminding folks that this, at least, is easily stopped.

But as for all the other stuff you , that's pretty bad.

45 minutes ago, Usuallyafk said:

It's not tapejara soaking .....they are literally hacking.....you cant be this dull.

No, Afk. I'm not that dull. If you had bothered to really absorb what I've been saying, you'd see that I understand you and your situation. I don't doubt the hacking. I just posted my own questions about it today.

I'm not that dull, but you do have a bad attitude and have been rude to people that have been trying to be nice to you all along. You are justifiably upset, but the old expression, "You get more flies with honey than with vinegar" is very, very true Sir.

I'm happy where I play. If you call that "dead," well, that's your view. You're welcome to it.

I hope you seriously consider how you treat and talk to others. That's real life, and bad attitudes don't tend to get people far. When the power is off the Ark ceases to exist, but you, your attitude, and the bridges you have burned will still be there.

Hope you'll think about that.

ezgif.com-resize.gif

• Not to beat a dead horse, but I submitted a ticket with screenshots of a Chinese speaking tribe that built a ramp up a 6 high stone wall and led a giga over it, then got underneath one of my structures to get the giga to damage it and kill my tames.  Took some really good screen shots that show their names, along with the ramp they made, the giga going over it,  and the player hiding under one of the buildings.  This is on a PvE server.  The night before I caught them, a lvl 110 wild giga killed 2 of our gigas and a lot of other tames, along with one of our players who was logged off.  I do not have proof they did that, but pretty sure they did to get the giga saddles and my friends ascendant flak armor.  Because of what they did that night, I stayed on until 2 am my time to catch them when I did.  Submitted the ticket before Thanksgiving and have not even gotten a response yet.  The player that I have a screen shot doing all of this was still on the server as of yesterday.  I am sure support is overwhelmed with tickets reporting this behavior, but feel that more importance is placed on developing new and exciting content than following up on people who exploit the system and other players.

Edit: Offending players were banned Jan 4th.

14 hours ago, docredduke10 said:

Not to beat a dead horse, but I submitted a ticket with screenshots of a Chinese speaking tribe that built a ramp up a 6 high stone wall and led a giga over it, then got underneath one of my structures to get the giga to damage it and kill my tames.  Took some really good screen shots that show their names, along with the ramp they made, the giga going over it,  and the player hiding under one of the buildings.  This is on a PvE server.  The night before I caught them, a lvl 110 wild giga killed 2 of our gigas and a lot of other tames, along with one of our players who was logged off.  I do not have proof they did that, but pretty sure they did to get the giga saddles and my friends ascendant flak armor.  Because of what they did that night, I stayed on until 2 am my time to catch them when I did.  Submitted the ticket before Thanksgiving and have not even gotten a response yet.  The player that I have a screen shot doing all of this was still on the server as of yesterday.  I am sure support is overwhelmed with tickets reporting this behavior, but feel that more importance is placed on developing new and exciting content than following up on people who exploit the system and other players.

That really sucks Doc. I know there are bad folks out there doing bad things like that. It happens on my "dead" PvE server. Not to the same degree, but it happens.

I do think that War Drum could be more responsive to these things, but appreciate the fact that you can have a little sympathy mixed in with your complaint. That shows that you are thinking, not just raging and ranting, and that, in the midst of your complaint, still show some compassion towards others.

I got into this whole thread mainly because I hate seeing Jordan and the others painted as nothing but uncaring villains. Do I think they do the very best job they could? Nope. But then I've known very few people who do. We're all flawed in many ways. And then I see them responding, in some way, to griefing complaints (and could care less if it's too late or too little) by announcing upcoming changes.

And I try to encourage AFK by pointing that out, hoping to give him a bit of hope in a dark situation.

And he turns on me.

I am NOT saying I've been through what Afk, you, or anyone else has experienced. But I have had problems in games, in life, and I'm no stranger to people letting me down. So, even if I'm not on an "Almighty" end game PvP server (which such arrogant attitude is one reason I stay far away from PvP,  because some PvP folks think they are THE man), I understand.

I'll still be the kind of guy that tries to encourage people and calls for us to treat each other civilly and to look at the whole picture, even if the Afk's of the world don't want to hear it.

P.S. I confess, Doc, that I am responding to you in part because I think it wise for me not to respond directly to Afk. Not that he'd care or listen, but I might not stay civil, and I don't want to be that way. So, please don't take my response to you as in any way suggesting you are a problem. Thanks.

ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

Archived