Community Crunch 160: Future of ARK & Console Patch Tomorrow!

Jen

Hey Devs! Do you think you could ever open up some of the buildings on extinction? Like man made caves to build in? Like say you can get some of the doors to open with scouts or something? It doesn't have to be the whole interior of the building just maybe a big room with some destroyed hallways you can't get passed or something a long those lines. Maybe find some drop crates and some creatures to clear out so you could create a base inside? I've seen a few buildings with doors that look like they should be able to open but understandably because you rushed the map out you can't... I think Extinction could use a little tlc like some of the original Dino's you plan on overhauling. Would really help bring that map to life more. You had the Ragnarok devs make it, I mean... Just give them some room to be creative and I bet some interesting things could come out of it.

To the Ark community and the players expressing their discourse with the S+ pick-ups... Do you really, Really, need this?!? Are you all failing to see the point or the effort put into making this game difficult? The coding it takes to create a world where we all run with dinosaurs?? Please stop complaining about the challenges in this game...That Was The Intention. Do you think that if you built a forge in your backyard you would simply be able to walk over and pick it up to move it 10 feet??? No! Why  do you think you should be able to do it in Ark? Perhaps playing a game involving mining and crafting, where everything was in a nice block form, would be more inline with that simplified gameplay. 

WC, I Love Ark. Thank you, and please feel encouraged to press on and continue making this game more playable and more challenging. If I may, I believe there would be a considerable benefit(and challenge I'm certain) if the PvP and PvE worlds had different systems of governance. What I mean is...if the PvP community wants fast and easy...give them fast and easy with dinos. If the PvE community wants to play through a challenging game...don't break it for the sake of PvP players. And finally, will you please offer more support to the Prim+ community as I feel that is truly where Ark is best. 

Also, thank you for your willingness to communicate with your community. 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

Ark console (ps4) has so many bugs, everytime there is an update I hope for you to fix the bugs but no. When ever I explore the map and then leave the game it does not save my physical map of the parts I have explored so my map starts off new again, also when crafting I cant see the materials I need to craft something, someone pls tell me what I need to do to fix this unless this is a bug.

I THINK WILDCARD ISNT GETTING THE POINT ON WHAT CONSOLE PLAYERS WANT IMPLEMENTED INTO THE GAME FROM S+, STRUCTURES INCLUDING FORGE,C4,REP etc... SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO PICK UP AND THERE SHOULDNT EVEN BE A 30 SECOND TIMER. CONSOLE HAS A HARD TIME TRANSFERING BULLETS, WAITING FOR EGGS, SORTING ITEMS, IF U CANT ADD THE PARTS PEOPLE WANT THEN THERES NO POINT ON WORKING TO ADD FEATURES THAT ISNT USEFUL. 

Edited by MacHu

@Jen do u guys hate small tribes bc I fell like wc hates us ads this new dino called the mana and ppl complain about its targeting but I need to know why no one complains about its range u nerfed the tek saddles bc of range out of target distance u nerfed tek rifle bc of target range u nerfed Griffins fly up speed bc that was to OP but have u seen the fly up speed on mana and the target range on them wth wild card if u keep buffing that dino give my Griffins back there up speed and give back tek saddles range distance for real and on top of all that they freeze u off other tames just like it what the hell a fire wyv can't flame a fire wyv and so on but a mana can freeze a mana or even a snow owl its freezes for christ sakes how does that make any sense if been playing ur game since it first came to PC and this stuff is of the wall no matter how much skill u got mana will always win against any thing u bring at it plz fix that tame or give the griffins and saddles back what they had 

• Facepalm 1

• 2 weeks later...