Community Crunch 160: Future of ARK & Console Patch Tomorrow!

Jen

Wow!!! Another 7 Gb on my machine and the game doesn't work. I actually believed you guys for a moment... I invested in buying another Xbox X to run a dedicated server. Set me back 500 bucks but I thought it was well worth it to provide a fun place for people to come play. 

We had one of the most popular servers on prim plus. Since your broken update we have slowly watched all of those people go. I mean who wants to invest time playing a broken game? I have literally done everything I can do to keep the server up and keep our community going. Sometimes that meant literally restarting the server 20 times a day. 

It is too bad your company does not have the dedication or care for the community like myself and others who run their own server. #Takers

Edited by XboxX247
Because

the new update is getting more annoyed with me. What is the favor of the big tribes? It will thank for the money thrown away I bought a perforated dłc.

are you reading our opinions,  do you have any respect for us? NO!!! because you not  would fix the most important mistakes and you did  destroy the game. 

WD add, WD change, what we do not need, you do not read the forum and the opinion of the players you made money from. They bought it not for candy and for the money you sold a defective product and you are not able to repair it.

Certainly the opinion of ATLAS will receive negative from me. 

"The produkt for this company contains errors not able to repair and that not repair .Technical support does not work. a few years on the game from technical support I received the answer, lack of technical capabilities despite losing a few months of gameplay. I do not recommend Wild Card products and sister companies." und More .........

since the end of extinction, the whole game contains errors, and you change skin the unnecessary dino.

Kible:

several years of work on dino for kibles, changing this you destroy our work.  Do not forget to add gaha to SE the center and the island and Rangna or farm Red crystalizet sap, Blue crystalizet sap its only on the extinction. Red gem and blue gem not work for kible.

THX for refuse

Edited by Maniek

4 hours ago, JackONeill said:

I think we figured out the bola thing... some places on the map there is a thin layer of water... bolos don't work in water so you have to wait until it moves to a place the map considers dry and I think both you and the thing you are trying to bola have to be on "dry land"

Jezus christ, what a mess....it makes sense but, what's this Ark: 90% workarounds, 10% play as intended?
However...I beleve this happening to areas in the city aswell though...

It seems Wildcard wants to frustrate people with Extinction, and intentionally pretends to fix the game while actually break more, and not fix the game at all just to get people that bought it, move on to Atlast and VOILA, they got your money, and cash in on another game which will have the same issue....GG well played!

"The ARK team is as big as it’s ever been."

Obviously not. I mean, I remember a day long ago when a patch announcement meant just that, an actual patch was released. So now you are further solidifying your reputation as liars which is as broken if not more so than your game. Perhaps in the future your announcements of upcoming patches should say "we're going to try" (which also will be a lie but at least people won't be fed false hopes) before everything you claim you're going to do. By the way, remember the one patch recently that was suppose to make the eggs visible again? Where are they? Still using whips. And now you talk about resurrecting the tek drake saddle with this one and don't do it. Better call that patch the Lazarus Project because obviously following through with anything will take a miracle for your so called big as ever team. And oh yeah, S+ doesn't work. Dare I even try the managarmr breath accuracy now or should it just hold it's breath?

Edited by Myosapien

On 12/11/2018 at 10:53 AM, Spectratech said:

Hoping to see posts and triangle building pieces. But most of all, we need an egg collector. Hoping its coming and not considered "game breaking". Keep up the good work!

In a way we already have a egg collector just have a gacha on wonder and it will collect eggs.

What are you doing to this game...its so broken, and your not fixing the problems that need to be fixed your just add shiny stuff to a broken game, and calling it new...people like me who pay money and spend 247 hosting servers are being screwed...I put my full effort and time into hosting a great server with over 50 players on it at all times, constantly getting messages asking why stuff is so broken, and I dont have am answer or fix, my only answer can be that "ark devs are not doing their jobs" fix the things that are broken and stop worrying about adding new stuff....I wanna see this game fantastic again....stop trying to make it shiny and gold, and make it work...

Edited by Shnowinsideways

1 hour ago, BERSERK3R said:

It seems Wildcard wants to frustrate people with Extinction, and intentionally pretends to fix the game while actually break more, and not fix the game at all just to get people that bought it, move on to Atlast and VOILA, they got your money, and cash in on another game which will have the same issue....GG well played!

I think it may backfire. I run a server cluster with about 150 players... I asked if we should get Atlas and I was the only one who voted yes. 58 people (biggest number for any poll we have ever run) said no. Atlas may not go well for them... especially since it has already been delayed 6 days proving they are still having the same problems they have always had..

On 10/12/2018 at 19:23, Spectratech said:

Esperando ver postes y piezas de construcción triangulares. Pero sobre todo, necesitamos un recolector de huevos. Esperando su llegada y no se considera "romper el juego". ¡Sigan con el buen trabajo!

Es algo que espero hagan algún día, estructuras media altura, redondas, decorativas, y habilitar recolección de huevos al Oviraptor ???

Is there any chance that this issue will be resolved in the coming months? 

We're going on almost a year since it's been reported. There are 27 pages of replies. 

It was briefly fixed with the June update, but then the TLC update in July rebroke it. 

I've not been able to play Ark since July of this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TehGrimCreeper said:

Is there any chance that this issue will be resolved in the coming months? 

We're going on almost a year since it's been reported. There are 27 pages of replies. 

It was briefly fixed with the June update, but then the TLC update in July rebroke it. 

I've not been able to play Ark since July of this year. 

The Ragnarok devs are finished with Extinction so will now hopefully go back to fixing the issue /s

Try waiting a year for a fix only to find out that it was on the horizon only a few months after it’s initial report but Wildcard dragged them away to work on paid DLC because it’s more important than people’s consoles crashing to dashboard due to a massive memory leak. The irony is that Extinction causes memory leaks even on the Xbox One X.

Edited by SaltyMonkey
  • Like 1

I’m so disappointed in wildcard... seems like with each update they add useless things and make things worse

Velonasaur-

Is now completely broken (tribemate recorded it) and will not hit anything and if you do get any hit at all damage is beyond minimal the only that can be killed with a velo is a possibly a dilo but hey thanks that’s was what we needed  make it to where a Dino that is very useful now completely useless.. an entire line of and work to get a decent line of velos all gone to waste and down the drain

desert titan-

with the flocks being able to dismount people thus making this fight a tek suit only fight I don’t know why this was needed but I guess they’re trying to aim for making you rely on mostly ten to do anything 

structures +  integration 

Not horrible but this would be incredible useful if were able to pick up the more important structures seeing how they’re very expensive to replace but hey wildcard doesn’t like to give us what we really need

Just like the previous update there was a lot of useless fixes, useless additions and waaay more of making things worse or making it unnecessarily difficult, if this keeps up this game isn’t gonna be fun at all and more and more people are going quit or refuse to put anymore money into these games... 

I myself feel I’ve been screwed out of my money and after this bull#%* will not buying anything that has wildcards name in it... so disappointed 

I wish there were more armour skins. I mean, its a bit tireing of looking at plain and boring flak armour. There should be like Samurai skins, Mongolian skins, Knight skin, Viking skins and some other armour skins. There should also be other weapon skins as well, it would help the RPing communities.

• Like 1