Discussion: Most Painful Dino Losses Due to Rollbacks on Extinction

LkotaPhoenix

Let’s take a moment to vent our frustrations about the constant rollbacks. The lost tames that you spent hours on. The eggs lost that you had been incubating peacefully for hours. The babies you patiently were raising to have Corrupted Wyverns glitch through walls and kill them. I am very interested in comparing notes.

Personally, in the last 24 hours, I have had 100% of my incubating eggs lost. One of them being a giga egg who’s mother was killed today in action. Outside of that, I lost two eggs I had traded resources for. I could not hatch anything. :(

I have been lucky up until last week. I had never lost anything to a roll back and then when my tribemate and I decided that an imprinted Giga was a must for Ext we tought we would raise on each on our Center server for the next few weeks ready to bring over. I had got us 3 nice 345MD Giga eggs and had them for 2 days incubating. I came online after an update to find said Giga eggs gone :( I whipped the location, looked below, looked around but they were gone - they still had 8hrs until they hatched so they definitely hadnt hatched.

That was a sad day. Hopefully tonight I will receive 3 new eggs but we are now over 2 weeks behind where we would have been :(

Extinction server rolled back after I had transferred off server. When one of my tribemates logged on my Mana, which  was stored safely in a building in the snow biome when I transferred off server, was killed by a level 400+ C Wyv because it had rolled it back to the wasteland...3 hours later.

My tribemate messaged me, I joined a party, since I was on Ragnarok, and while in that party with my character on Ragnarok my tribemate got a message that I was killed in Extinction. 

Net loss; level 290 Mana, level 187 enforcer (cryoed in Mana's inventory), 298 dmg crossbow, 298 dmg sword, 400+ armor, 800 to 1000 dura flak, 298 dmg hatchet, 260 dmg pick, other items unknown. 

Yay for the same stuff that plagues every new map because learning is hard.

Archived