Sign in to follow this  
BlockOfTheCheese2

Textures not loading

14 hours ago, BlockOfTheCheese2 said:

Así que estoy usando una Xbox one S y cuando entro por primera vez en un solo jugador, los gráficos están bien, pero después de 30 minutos son una mierda absoluta, a menos que reinicie el arca, esto solo sucede en la extinción.

Estoy con el mismo problema esta muy mal optimizado ya mande reportes a wildcard pero no responden nada espero que lo optimizen mejor porque no es posible que en el xbox x se ve super bien repito que esta tan mal optimizado ya que el xbox one s no es malo en absoluto

Cuando entro a extensión todo normal, pero solo pases de 10 a 15 minutos se ven pesimo las texturas, por ejemplo, los dinos tanto salvajos como domesticados, las herramientas, las estructuras, tanto las creaciones como las del mapa y los recursos también TODO ES GENERAL me gusta mucho extinción pero asi no se disfrutan aparte de que se congela y se cierra ARK de repente y es solo en este Arca y que las otras estan muy bien, espero que den la solución y se optimicen mejor para Xbox One y que ya corrijan esto

Edited by AlejandroFB18

I noticed this yesterday when my boyfriend and I got on to the obviously unsaving map and summoned some dinos to move around with. Oh my god they looked HORRIBLE. Half of them weren't even loading. I felt like I was playing the N64 again.

Definitely wasn't like that for us before this last patch. They royally screwed a lot up.

Edited by CarnoBebe

I am still getting textures glitches, crashes, and rendering issues even after the patch in extinction single player. I am also getting these issues in other Ark maps. Is there going to be another bug fix soon? My game also cuts to a black screen and then dashboards after staying within the game for a long time. Texture and rendering issues start to show up more later into the game as well. Anyone else still having these problems as well? 

The cut to black and dashboard is the worst - I'm afraid to do the big stuff (OSD, titan, etc) cause I just know that it's going to happen right in the middle of the battle and then I'm screwed. 

Are you guys on Xbox One, One S, or One X? I think the original One is having trouble keeping up with Extinction. 

Yeah, I'm having the same issues since the patch.

I was already crashing a lot, but a user on Reddit recommended using the sg.groundclutterquality 0r.bloomquality 0r.lightshafts 0 admin cheats and that worked for a good while. The crash rate reduced dramatically.

However, since the patch, I'm experiencing crashing at an unprecedented rate, as often as every 20-30 minutes or so. After getting booted back to the Xbox dashboard, I'll experience strange graphics. The WildCard segment will flicker, the ARK main menu will flicker and be scratchy (like I'm playing on an old CRT TV), and the game itself will either be completely black with static and some hotbar elements and odd textures. In these cases, I have to completely reboot the Xbox. Then I'll experience rendering issues for several minutes. 

This is making ARK totally unplayable because I keep losing so much progress - absolutely aggravating! 

Xbox One, 500GB (and I've already cleared out tons of other games to clear out the harddrive) 

10 hours ago, Vanderbeam said:

Yeah, I'm having the same issues since the patch.

I was already crashing a lot, but a user on Reddit recommended using the sg.groundclutterquality 0r.bloomquality 0r.lightshafts 0 admin cheats and that worked for a good while. The crash rate reduced dramatically.

However, since the patch, I'm experiencing crashing at an unprecedented rate, as often as every 20-30 minutes or so. After getting booted back to the Xbox dashboard, I'll experience strange graphics. The WildCard segment will flicker, the ARK main menu will flicker and be scratchy (like I'm playing on an old CRT TV), and the game itself will either be completely black with static and some hotbar elements and odd textures. In these cases, I have to completely reboot the Xbox. Then I'll experience rendering issues for several minutes. 

This is making ARK totally unplayable because I keep losing so much progress - absolutely aggravating! 

Xbox One, 500GB (and I've already cleared out tons of other games to clear out the harddrive) 

Same thing is happening with me with the wildcard segment and the game start menu but I have experienced this since the release of extinction.

12 hours ago, rcadden said:

The cut to black and dashboard is the worst - I'm afraid to do the big stuff (OSD, titan, etc) cause I just know that it's going to happen right in the middle of the battle and then I'm screwed. 

Are you guys on Xbox One, One S, or One X? I think the original One is having trouble keeping up with Extinction. 

I’m on the original Xbox. My game cuts to black and dashboard a lot, but here’s the thing, or at least for me, I experience no issues while doing an OSD or Titan battle. The only issue I have faced is bad textures during OSD battles and that’s it, but the textures were lasting pretty much the entire game. My game cuts to black and dashboards whenever I am just minding my own business like exploring the map, mining materials, or just killing Dino’s. I do not get issues during element vein defenses either. I have not played a lot since the second patch, but during the time I did play, I still have the same exact issues, so the patch did not really fix anything for me. I think my game even dashboarded sooner than it usually does before the patch came. I’m not sure if this is an Xbox thing or a game thing.

This is off topic but, whenever I ride the velonasaur and use it’s turrent mode, some of its projectiles do not register and do not damage Dino’s especially corrupt Dino’s. When I use alt fire, even though I see the velonasaur’s spikes on the Dino, none of the spikes did any damage. Sometimes the ice beam of the managarmr also doesn’t register and goes right through Dino’s without damaging them. Any one else having this problem? Is this supposed to be apart of the game or is it a bug? 

I play on a xbox one and ever since Extinction came out my textures dont seem to load in on creatures, resources and structures ect (so everything looks smooth). Sometimes as soon i get in my server and sometimes it will be good but progressively get worse the longer i play. This is happening on single player, official and my Nitrado server ive noticed after alot of testing. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, hard xbox restarts and tinkering with settings but nothing works and i have noticed other xbox users have complained about the same thing so i dont know know what else to do. I dont know if this is on my side or Ark's side. i thought after the S+ patch this would fix it but nope it keeps happening. So i would love feed back, maybe im doing something wrong or maybe its Ark i dont know.

Edited by H0llyw00d28

For a while now my game has failed to properly load textures whenever I open it, no matter the map, no matter how complex or simple the base or even if the save in said map is brand new it fails to properly load dinos,structures and environmental textures. Any ideas as to what may be happening here and how I can fix it? Thanks for the help in advance!

So the Winter Wonderland update came out and I am still having the exact same problems. Is anyone having fewer issues since the update or still having the same issues? The only fixes that I have noticed that came with the update is that the Managarmr’s ice breath works better. Are these issues possible to fix? 

@Naraki Maul I havent found a fix for this yet, my textures still look like crap after a few minutes of gameplay and stay bad. The only thing is that i noticed a friend has an Xbox One X and their game loads the textures in. I only have an Xbox One so maybe all the new updates are supported on the Xbox One X but not the Xbox One? Not sure yet.

Hi! So I play on xbox one and I have been experiencing no textures on my extinction map in single player. I’ve looked for help about this topic on survive the ark and any other places I can. No solution. I have seen admin commands to fix this problem, and I have typed them in but they seem to not change a thing? I would like to play on this map with decent graphics, and I have tried changing my Xbox graphics output still doesn’t work. Can someone help? Fix this issue so the textures on dinos, players, structures, and the map load? Have you experienced this? Do you know how to fix it?