Is the new kibble system implemented yet?

girlygirlgamer322

• Volunteer Moderator

As stated in the announcement:

On 12/4/2018 at 1:14 PM, Jen said:

We plan to introduce these changes on an experimental beta branch before letting it loose into the wild population at a later date. We’re excited to tackle this much needed rework!

So no, this is not released yet and they are still working on it.

On 12/10/2018 at 3:13 AM, Magueule said:

not completely true,

because on extinction, imprints on babies require now the new kibbles.

The imprinting kibbles are different on every map. Its always been that way. Extinction was the taming kibble rework prototype and it makes sense that the babies would want the new kibble on Extinction. The WHOLE kibble tree rework for all dinos on every map is in an experimental beta branch. We will be told by the devs when it is ready to be implemented into the official branch. Every week look in the community crunch and patch notes for updates and changes.

8 hours ago, Ravenus said:

I tried to just craft one new of those kibbles on Abe server, and it seems we can't craft them for the moment. But if i breed a Velanosaur on Abe, any chance he ask for one of those new kibble ?

I cooked up all my extinction kibble on my Ragnarok server before transfering it across to Extinction. Only issue I had was with the fungal wood, had to use the stuff from Extinction. If you breed a velonasaur on Aberration it will ask for Aberration kibble. 

On 12/15/2018 at 3:05 AM, AngrySaltire said:

I cooked up all my extinction kibble on my Ragnarok server before transfering it across to Extinction. Only issue I had was with the fungal wood, had to use the stuff from Extinction. If you breed a velonasaur on Aberration it will ask for Aberration kibble. 

You can’t transfer stuff into extinction so idk if you’re lying or got it mixed up

5 hours ago, Bruh422 said:

Because you’re on UNOFFICIAL. Unless otherwise mentioned. We are talking about official servers. 

And what has my being on unofficial got to do with this ? The poster said he tried crafting the extinction kibble outwith extinction and I said that I managed it on Ragnarok. The only difference between the server I play on and the official server is the ability to transfer stuff into Extinction. Crafting the new kibble should be possible. And at no point do I think anyone said we were talking about official only,.

Because, as I said before you cannot transfer your kibble from rag to extinction on official. That’s what I’m saying. Why not go back and read before you get all keyboard warrior on me.  You’re being defensive of over the truth I just gave. Everybody know s how easy unofficial is cuz it’s all boosted of course you can transfer there. But as for real players playing official servers. You cannot transfer it from rag. You must craft it on extinction if you want to use it on extinction.  

1 hour ago, Bruh422 said:

Because, as I said before you cannot transfer your kibble from rag to extinction on official. That’s what I’m saying. Why not go back and read before you get all keyboard warrior on me.  You’re being defensive of over the truth I just gave. Everybody know s how easy unofficial is cuz it’s all boosted of course you can transfer there. But as for real players playing official servers. You cannot transfer it from rag. You must craft it on extinction if you want to use it on extinction.  

You said you transferred it without specifying you were on the children’s servers.   

You must have issues. 

You said its impossible to craft, he mentioned it is. That is all. No need to go all "immature kid" about it.

2 hours ago, Bruh422 said:

Because you’re on UNOFFICIAL. Unless otherwise mentioned. We are talking about official servers.

2 hours ago, Bruh422 said:

Ah yes theres that Official Server superiority complex I was suspecting. Again read my comment and the comment I originally responded to. All my info is still correct. The kibble is still craftable on other maps despite being unable to transfer it on official. I suspect the question was originally raised because the OP was concerned that he might need extinction kibble on Aberation for velonasaur raising. As it turns out this is probably not the case. I am not the one needing to re read the comments. I tend to get defensive when someone accuses me of being a liar. 

People who dedicate real time and energy to the intended way the game is played. 

Wildcard intended the game to be played on Unoffical as well. Or are you under the impression that the ability to play on unofficial servers with mods and modified rates was an accident, and not something that was intended from day 1?

Archived