Ark Crash when changing maps via Transmitter

CyberAngel67

Not sure this is related to just the transmitter, but it is where I see it the most

Can anyone tell if this is a core Ark issue or maybe a mod?

---------------------------
The UE4-ShooterGame Game has crashed and will close
Fatal error!

VERSION: 287.123
ShooterGame.exe!SWidget::SlatePrepass() (0x00007ff6beae89e7) + 6 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\slatecore\private\widgets\swidget.cpp:309]
ShooterGame.exe!SWidget::SlatePrepass() (0x00007ff6beae8a72) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\slatecore\private\widgets\swidget.cpp:319]
ShooterGame.exe!SWidget::SlatePrepass() (0x00007ff6beae8a72) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\slatecore\private\widgets\swidget.cpp:319]
ShooterGame.exe!FSlateApplication::TickWindowAndChildren() (0x00007ff6beb2d2d7) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:614]
ShooterGame.exe!FSlateApplication::Tick() (0x00007ff6beb2ed59) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:986]
ShooterGame.exe!FSlateLoadingSynchronizationMechanism::SlateThreadRunMainLoop() (0x00007ff6bef1d5a8) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\movieplayer\private\movieplayerthreading.cpp:146]
ShooterGame.exe!FSlateLoadingThreadTask::Run() (0x00007ff6bef1d6c0) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\movieplayer\private\movieplayerthreading.cpp:182]
ShooterGame.exe!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() (0x00007ff6be9dd4d6) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:73]
ShooterGame.exe!FRunnableThreadWin::GuardedRun() (0x00007ff6be9dd398) + 8 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:26]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff850363034) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff850601471) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff850601471) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

OK   

This game crashes all the time when changing maps. If you are playing on Official especially Legacy Official I would recommend to never change maps just make another character on the other map.

One issue that I came across transferring on unofficial was that it would crash changing maps every time if your character had like 90%+ of the Engrams unlocked. In that case the solution is to do a mind wipe and only learn essential engrams. Use BP's for everything else.

7 minutes ago, Cinnamongod said:

This game crashes all the time when changing maps. If you are playing on Official especially Legacy Official I would recommend to never change maps just make another character on the other map.

One issue that I came across transferring on unofficial was that it would crash changing maps every time if your character had like 90%+ of the Engrams unlocked. In that case the solution is to do a mind wipe and only learn essential engrams. Use BP's for everything else.

Either way they need to be listed in here for the devs to fix

Archived