my home was destroyed by a player in PVE ,i need help.

lissa

Hello everyone , my id is "li sono io" and i was play in EU serve .name Western approach (PVP_easy_EU),

Long story short, i want to know if Is it legal to attack other players in PVE??  because i house was destroyed by a player (attvo) , I made a five-story building with full glass wall  in two weeks .and  he brought a wild big  dinosaur with Quetzalcoatlus then leave it in my house, almost all my boxes (including blueprint material weapons)  were destroyed  and be Stolen, This makes me feel very depressed,,

There are other players who have the same experience as me. Their house has been destroyed. I just want to confirm whether it is legal to attack other players. If it is illegal, then  can you ban that player? or if its ok,ill counterattack....

thats all..

Guest chancho33015

In pve you cant attack other players. However, they can lure corrupted dinos to your base. Technically that is illegal according to wildcard but if you dont have proof you will be wasting your time. 

My recommendation...do what you got to do. Fair is fair. PVE is sometimes a mindfight environment. dont say anything. just do what you need to do. 

try to not talk on global chat to the tribe that did this. 

Also, try to make your base in an elevated area. 

11 hours ago, lissa said:

Hello everyone , my id is "li sono io" and i was play in EU serve .name Western approach (PVP_easy_EU),

Long story short, i want to know if Is it legal to attack other players in PVE??  because i house was destroyed by a player (attvo) , I made a five-story building with full glass wall  in two weeks .and  he brought a wild big  dinosaur with Quetzalcoatlus then leave it in my house, almost all my boxes (including blueprint material weapons)  were destroyed  and be Stolen, This makes me feel very depressed,,

There are other players who have the same experience as me. Their house has been destroyed. I just want to confirm whether it is legal to attack other players. If it is illegal, then  can you ban that player? or if its ok,ill counterattack....

thats all..

Turrets. Get as many turrets as you can and put them where they can shoot anything coming into your base. (They only shoot wild dinos but that's what you want to kill.) 

If you can make the Eerie turrets that never run out of ammo. Oh. The generator that runs your turret should be inside a metal building to protect it.

Apart from a Titan or Giga, with enough turrets,  properly placed, nothing will ever be able to harm your base again.

If you can't do turrets yet, enclose your base in huge walls and have spinos on neutral (or rexes, Giga, whatever is tough) and spread around. They will attack anything that gets in.

Also, while I love using glass, for now put your valuable stuff in metal buildings, or stone if you can't make metal yet. And either make or trade for a vault. It is almost impossible to destroy. 

No need to break the rules like they do. Play fair and build such a defense that they finally give up.

If you do all this and they are still getting in, message me and we'll discuss strategies.  It's my specialty.  ?

- Rakkasan

Archived