Spawning Rock Drake Fertilized Eggs Specific Levels?

Tanner Cobb

Was wondering if there is any code that I could put into the game.ini file on my Xbox One Nitrado server to change the level that Rockdrake eggs spawn?. Currently the Rock Drakes just drop level 1 eggs which is no good. This is the code that I used to change the drops of the rock drakes I spawned on Ragnarok: 

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Large_RockDrake_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=2,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.00,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.00,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_RockDrake_Fertilized_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=0.5,MaxQuality=10.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.00),(EntryWeight=1.00,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_RockDrakeSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=0.5,MaxQuality=10.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.85))),(MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=4,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.00,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.00,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_NamelessVenom_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=3.0,MinQuality=0.5,MaxQuality=0.5,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.00),(EntryWeight=1.00,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_RockDrake_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=0.5,MaxQuality=10.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.00)))))

There must be a way to specify PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_RockDrake_Fertilized_C as a certain level egg?

Archived