A message from Studio Wildcard

Jesse

Grapeshot itself is comprised of some original ARK team members as well as many new hires and operates as a separate dedicated dev team. 

i guess thats why extinction was such an untested overall fail then glitched dinos and a very boring map for a years work lol with practically a zero skill required pvp element it was just an embarrasment for your company,and you have the cheek to talk about it like its some kind of acomplishment and ye its also been falsely sold, a lot of folkf just bouight it to the see the end of ark,now we hear of more to come,,Talk about milking the cow dry leaving a skeleton team to generate what cash they can and dump it

I've really enjoyed this game over the years. But y'all are really stretching my patience by apparently not fixing or really addressing the not saving issue that so many of us are having. I bought the explorers editions a month or so ago...played Extinction for a week, then logged on one day and all my progress was gone. And it still won't save.

Many players are having this problem. Please put other things on hold and fix this problem so we can just play the content that we already paid for. I really don't want to be mad at you all...

On 12/10/2018 at 5:04 PM, Kai905 said:

I find it amusing... in the past your excuses like “we’re just a small team” were an acceptable reason to not fix issues in the game as fast as people would have liked.

but now your team is apparently big enough that you can send original members off to work on a whole new game when ark is actually more broken than before. 

The players here that promote this sort of behavior out of the devs as they bash everyone that goes against them . They already said their new game will run better than ark so that should say they took the money and ran as they still havent fixed issues within the game thats been in for a long time .

• Thanks 1

Please, just this once, listen to your community! Stop trying to just grab the cash and run. If you fix Ark, many, MANY more people would want to buy Atlas. Look at the dev team for the game Terratech. They are beloved, and why? Because they listen to their community. Because they CARE. Until you take a lesson from them, Atlas, and anything else you try to make, will fail.

I'm not going to buy Atlas - the idea of a MMO didn't get me hyped. Ark is still buggy (with some bugs hailing from EA and not fixed) and Center map still incomplete (hello, Center creator, where are you?).

Sorry WC, this news didn't amuse me. Please end fixing the you started (Ark) before starting developing another ove. Certainly the community will thank you lots.

Edited by AstrihKonnash

I have played ark since day one, and been through every frustrating bug and delay and whatever kind of issue you can think of.  With all of those negatives came more positive and awesome experiences than any other game I've ever played.   

I've more than gotten my moneys worth, spent probably 100 dollars total for 5000 hours of entertainment? Can't beat that.  

I think Atlas looks pretty cool, probably won't run perfectly,  but still I plan to buy it and hopefully have the same amount of fun with that game as I have had playing ark.  

I have played ark since day one, and been through every frustrating bug and delay and whatever kind of issue you can think of.  With all of those negatives came more positive and awesome experiences than any other game I've ever played.   

I've more than gotten my moneys worth, spent probably 100 dollars total for 5000 hours of entertainment? Can't beat that.  

I think Atlas looks pretty cool, probably won't run perfectly,  but still I plan to buy it and hopefully have the same amount of fun with that game as I have had playing ark.  

On 12/6/2018 at 9:21 PM, FallenDecay39 said:

is this end of ark this not dlc no more story of ark I kinda liked the story of ark well that's sad 

How did you miss the part where they said they will continue to bring content to ARK? 

" Wildcard will continue to support and expand ARK over the years to come bringing new features, fixes, and expansions into the game. "

Maybe it's a matter of English not being your first language, but clearly you didn't understand the above sentence if you think they said that's the end of ARK.

On 12/6/2018 at 9:51 PM, Tach said:

Lol renameing yourselves grapeshot hopeing new customers wont see the way your company has handle things in the past instead of just doing the right thing and trying to polish ark before you dip out on it is sadly very on brand for wildcard.

How do you translate "sister company" to renaming the company?  I really believe people don't know how to read and/or their brains only know how to process what they want to hear/read.

Re-skin an old game and call it new.  You're the shady car salesmen that paints an old car, puts electrical tape on the check engine light and throws some engine boost in the tank before a test drive.

You scam artists are a disgrace to real game developers and need to just go out of business, the gaming community would be better off without you.

I have a great idea to make Ark Survival Evolved  the best game, First thing, remove the host barrier when doing a local with friends and/or make the distance a little bit far from 150m. Second thing, when joining a multiplayer server, save the things that you have in that server so it's more exciting and fun to play.

On 12/23/2018 at 5:46 AM, Tosalius said:

Re-skin an old game and call it new.  You're the shady car salesmen that paints an old car, puts electrical tape on the check engine light and throws some engine boost in the tank before a test drive.

You scam artists are a disgrace to real game developers and need to just go out of business, the gaming community would be better off without you.

I think the gaming community would be better without a jurk like you so log off and we all will be happy?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...