ps4 pve i need bosse help

jurassicjoey

• 2 weeks later...

the prob is 1, finding a team or group that is doing the dragon boss at all and 2  getting let in or invited to do it with them. the problem isn't going to a server where it happens.  it finding a group doing it that let me tag alone just to do it real fast and done so I can get the unlock tek they can have everthing  I just want to unlock the tek

Hey can you raid a base on ps4 server 442? They bullied me out of the tribe, they have a metal base 4 by 4,  4 members, and they have lots of loot including a chest of 3,000 gun powder.  They have 6 turrets with only about 100-150 in each gun, its located on the west side of the lava mountain at the base of it coords are about 41, 32. They are not good, i want to be clear but i am now helpless now that they have removed me, i contributed so much and they kicked me out because i am 18 and they are all in their 20s

9 hours ago, zhunter said:

Hey can you raid a base on ps4 server 442? They bullied me out of the tribe, they have a metal base 4 by 4,  4 members, and they have lots of loot including a chest of 3,000 gun powder.  They have 6 turrets with only about 100-150 in each gun, its located on the west side of the lava mountain at the base of it coords are about 41, 32. They are not good, i want to be clear but i am now helpless now that they have removed me, i contributed so much and they kicked me out because i am 18 and they are all in their 20s

I wiped them. Easy loot like you said...

• 2 months later...

Archived