Hazard Suit in OSD loot tables

Tasamuel

I was looking at the loot tables for the OSD drops and I saw that you can get the Hazard Suit as a drop. Why? There is no radiation in the Aberration biome nor anywhere else as far as I know. Are they planning on adding a radiation zone at some point? or did they add it in there just to fill up the loot tables. Also, you can get congealed gas balls on this map from gachas and refining the condensed gas which as far as I know is only used for the tek railgun and to repair/craft the hazard suit.

hazard is amazing. Great armor, great durability, great hyper, decent hypo. It is annoying to get usually since you pretty much have to surface drop farm ab or the surprisingly even more cancerous activity of cave drop farming the red zone cave to get it.

I'm surprised they let us have it on extinction like that, but I guess they wanted the final map to have access to the best armor.

On 12/5/2018 at 2:15 AM, lordbufu said:

Also as a side note the gas balls can be used to make gasoline in the chem bench if i'm not mistaken, at least that's what i did with my spare balls on Aberration dint actually check if that recipe is universal but i recon it is.

if you learned the gascolector engram on abi you can confert gasballs to gasoline on ext :)

also like most said hazard suite is the best you can get almost its just like ghili i geus + it can resist a couple poison wyvern atacks.

On 12/3/2018 at 11:34 AM, Nyarl666 said:

Dont look for a logic here ;d You can find a full scuba set in SE deep desert loots even if there is no place to use it on this map, or a water dino saddle. Devs assume that you play in a cluster, so you can take a stuff/BP on different server if you want.

What are you talking about? You can TOTALLY use that scuba set on scorched. When you get pulled under the water at green ob, that scuba set will save your life! 

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2018 at 11:31 AM, Tasamuel said:

I was looking at the loot tables for the OSD drops and I saw that you can get the Hazard Suit as a drop. Why? There is no radiation in the Aberration biome nor anywhere else as far as I know. Are they planning on adding a radiation zone at some point? or did they add it in there just to fill up the loot tables. Also, you can get congealed gas balls on this map from gachas and refining the condensed gas which as far as I know is only used for the tek railgun and to repair/craft the hazard suit.

As with almost everything that seems out of place on other maps it falls back to, these maps were intended to be played clustered whether it be official, unofficial or single-player, so you can get good Haz-Mat suits now without doing surface beacons on ab.  (OR like SE where the desert crates drop scuba gear, you can get good scuba and/or blueprints from deep sea loot crates without having to fully commit to getting ocean tames on the island)

Same reason you can get spinos on ab but there are no argents to make their preferred kibble.  You can bring over kibble or unfert eggs to make it, just can't get them on ab alone.

On 12/3/2018 at 1:57 PM, shadowkyuubi said:

The Hazmat suit unfortunately will not protect you from the toxic water in the sulfur Zone, just the heat from being in close proximity as long as the set you're using as a high enough Heat protection and you have good fortitude

that is good to know, is there anything that does protect from the water?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Techsupport said:

i'm pretty sure that's either a) a glitch or b) it's actually the engram, but it only shows up in city terminals/titan summoners

of course it is a glitch, the icon shows Tek Replicator, but it is something totally different when you pick it up.

The point is, Wildcard don't check their code very well, something like this can be Unit Tested.

2 hours ago, CyberAngel67 said:

of course it is a glitch, the icon shows Tek Replicator, but it is something totally different when you pick it up.

The point is, Wildcard don't check their code very well, something like this can be Unit Tested.

No new info here :P The sad part is.. they could easily house a public test for each major update / patch and a tonne of people would sign up for free...but oh well. 

Back on topic.. any other random abb loot from em?

Archived