dungeon loot crates: cant find them

Giorgino87

I found two last night in the cave for the stalker artifact. They are timed,  don’t shine very bright, and I’m not sure if only one is available at a time.   Got some decent loot from the two I got. Ascendant pump action shot gun, journeyman haz mat gloves,  ascendant blasik saddle, apertince haz mat helmet bp!!!!!!

there is 1 crate in red zone cave, it has expire timer,  same as simple drop. There  are several locations (8 or 9) where it can spawn. Basicly you need to go to cave every 30-40 min to check if it is appear in one of spawn locations 

video: 

But i suggest searching for drops in south west surface . It is better.

2 hours ago, Giorgino87 said:

also the dungeon ones have a timer??? that's why I can't find them... :(

I went on the surface, but red drops are very rare, and quality is not top top. I got manmy many blu, purple and some master items. I am looking for ascendant ones now, I think I need these crates

I went through and marked them with a metal foundation and a standing torch to help myself find them quicker. Yes they have a timer so that doesn’t help. I have found ascendant saddles and falk armor. Journeyman haz mat gloves which I love and apprentice haz mat helmet bp. I know people say the Southwest surface is better but someone also said they haven’t gotten haz mat stuff up there. 

Quality of surface drops is 165-370%, dungeon crates have 220-370%. So max quality is same, just surface drops have more blue and green items. There are 3 surface beacons in Southwest surface,  i got all ascendant bps there, except rockdrake bp, only found yellow one. And there are plenty of hazmat suits also, the loot table is the same for surface and dungeons.

8 hours ago, BlackMambaM said:

Quality of surface drops is 165-370%, dungeon crates have 220-370%. So max quality is same, just surface drops have more blue and green items. There are 3 surface beacons in Southwest surface,  i got all ascendant bps there, except rockdrake bp, only found yellow one. And there are plenty of hazmat suits also, the loot table is the same for surface and dungeons.

low min quality mins that you need to farm them TONS of times to get something decent. On the top of this, adding the fact that red drops are NOT appearing 25% of times, but more likely 5% or 10% (I don't know the in'game number, but based on my experience is this), it means that if you just farm 10 times less drops but they are 50% yelow 50% red and min quality is higher, you get more or less some stuff in -90% of the time spent

11 hours ago, Memy said:

I went through and marked them with a metal foundation and a standing torch to help myself find them quicker. Yes they have a timer so that doesn’t help. I have found ascendant saddles and falk armor. Journeyman haz mat gloves which I love and apprentice haz mat helmet bp. I know people say the Southwest surface is better but someone also said they haven’t gotten haz mat stuff up there. 

Do you have a list of 3d-coordinates for them?

Archived