Right way to breed gacha

arkark

7 hours ago, CalMargi said:

Yes, of course. The leaving server/maybe render thing is in regard to the baby stage. You don't have to feed it at all in the baby stage as long as you're online and maybe you have to be in render, I haven't tested it out. But I do know that if you leave the server your baby will die. Once it reaches 10% it will eat out of the troughs and be fine.

Thank u really, looking a lot better now ?

On 2/19/2019 at 1:29 PM, Likeitis said:

Just a question, could you leave render distance and log off? Because im not planning on camping the last 70% maturation next to my gacha. I fed it stone in baby fase, and at 10% it ate berries from the troughs. But i read if you log of it just dies due to starvation.

no, not a single one died that got to juv. im not even sure they were eating from my troughs after the fact. after i posed that i did claim another gacha at 11%. I will be testing this more and leaving gachas to do their own thing without the event. i assume they will die.

6 hours ago, sluggo5 said:

no, not a single one died that got to juv. im not even sure they were eating from my troughs after the fact. after i posed that i did claim another gacha at 11%. I will be testing this more and leaving gachas to do their own thing without the event. i assume they will die.

Thnks for reply, i will stay in render for the next phase

• 1 month later...

My baby gacha died, so cute but painfull to bread,

I would definitely not recommend raising a gacha. Too much work and the baby production will be random.  Just tame gacha instead

A trick to know what a wild gacha produces is to have snow pellets and be on your dino ( do not get down ) and drop the pellet. The taming will not start and you will see which crystals are dropped. Wait to open a few of them and when you see the resource you are looking for,  start taming :D 

On 3/30/2019 at 3:12 AM, Yunaa said:

My baby gacha died, so cute but painfull to bread,

I would definitely not recommend raising a gacha. Too much work and the baby production will be random.  Just tame gacha instead

A trick to know what a wild gacha produces is to have snow pellets and be on your dino ( do not get down ) and drop the pellet. The taming will not start and you will see which crystals are dropped. Wait to open a few of them and when you see the resource you are looking for,  start taming :D 

Yes but it's much easier to to pop out 20 every two days to look for an element gacha rather than looking for one... they're honestly not a pain. You can afk and the baby will raise on it's own.

Try popcorning a huge mix of wood stone and berries.....it's the only way I got a gotcha to adult on xbox official pvp....I slot cap the little garbage disposals.....occasionally for in flint and skins....each one will eat different things but only raw resources I found......oh and raw meat always kills them but spoiled meat works good now if I could just get people to stop putting other tames on passive in the dino daycare with out sewing their lips shut

I forgot make sure they have their nose up a few adult tames butts.....not their parents though......as long as they have poop in their inventory they don't stop eating regardless of stage they will need to be fed about every 30-60 mins though  so be ready to do some serious grinding before you toss them out.....also I have yet to see any gacha eat off a trough.....raising on ab next to a cliff is good because earth quakes give them stuff to pick up when your not there (can give you up to an extra 10-20mins between popcorning)......at bout 50% you should be able to slot cap them and leave them over night

On 4/8/2019 at 9:01 PM, Minato said:

I'm having a lot of problems as far as raising these babies

They are a pain in a way. But I've only ever fed my babies once, just left them with the parents and stayed online. Not exactly ideal because I've disconnected and lost countless babies so far and also forgot about them and transferred which kills them immediately if they're not fed. I've only gotten one element gacha and we had to watch that like a hawk. Just toss them out, if cryo sick you have to feed them until they're not and then have a couple people afk on a chair next to ac's, in render. Your characters will live through the night and so will your gachas and do that until they're out of baby stage. At that point I recomend only leaving like 10 out if you're going to feed them the entire time. They go through berries and meat like crazy... but you still don't have to feed them if your in render. Yes, they will eat if you give them food but you dont need to feed them. I recomend keeping like 20 fridges full of meat on hand so that if you have to leave for a bit they dont die. Because once you run out of food in base you cannot go out of render. So keep some extra on hand and just afk whenever you can. It might take you a week to raise them with this method but it's worth it. Just keep the females and forget about the males so that you can keep trying for that sacred element gacha. And really once you get a male and female just clone them, forget about raising them at that point. You'll get enough element in a day or two to replenish the supply you used cloning them.

• 11 months later...

I've been using war maps through the baby stage. Work pretty well at keeping it's health up. Usually about 6 at a time until its a juvey then I pump its inventory full of stone along with the adults. Keep around 3k stone in each trough and and about 2 k in each gacha. Been farming black pearls and obsidian for fun 

Archived