Vetxed

Artifacts, Cave Drops and Missing Wyvern Eggs

Having the same issue on my pve server, spent quite a time being frustrated having prepared for artifact hunting to get to multiple locations to not find them spawning in.   Not sure what the issue is, but it needs corrected ASAP please. 

Edited by Nubrios

please fix the issues of artifacts not spawning to save us the frustration of preparing and working through for hours to get to artifact locations to only see they are not spawning.  This is getting beyond ridiculous to have hours and hours of gameplay just tossed aside and having to switch maps to a less enjoyable one just to have some sort of stability to play. 

When can we expect a fix?

I have checked across multiple servers now on both official and unofficial servers and cannot find the artifacts spawning in ice queen and in the labyrinth.  I feel like I hit a wall or some object where they should spawn, but nothing is there, can put glow sticks on whatever it is.  I also attempted to utilize admin rifle to investigate the object and nothing is there and clipped through the walls and floors looking to see if they did not spawn correctly in the area and no go there as well.  

Others have shared they are not seeing them as well, can we get an idea on when this will be fixed?

Going through the desert cave it seemed as if no loot crate were spawning but upon further inspection I found one of the places where a crate spawned and there was a red glow on the floor and I could hear the noise made when near a loot crate. I have tried logging out and back in and still can’t see the drops. Xbox 

Edited by iMilesssx

hi im on xbox one playing single player since the last update for some reason i can not do boss battels and some of the artifacts are a no show on all of the maps, what should i do iv already tryed rebooting uninstall then reinstall and deleated all files but nothing seems to work.

Edited by LilTails
forgot a bit to add

Ark needs to fix this.  It has been a month since first reported with no resolution or mention of it.  I wish we had the option to roll the server back to a previous version, heck with their Extinction update.  I have several Nitrado servers and that is where I am seeing the problem.

What a poorly run company not addressing a major issue with customers who have supported the game on Xbox since early alpha!

1 hour ago, Syncenergy said:

i am playing on ragnarok. server running for a month and a half and no wyvern egg, supplycrate or artifact container have spawn .....

As far as wyvern eggs are concerned, have you tried equipping a whip and whipping the center of the nests? We have to do that on official at the moment. 

I would like WILDCARD FIX THE GAME  still nothing in the ice queen cave why are you not do your job you do not let play no what going on 

that why I have been putting this all over the internet and on your facebook don't buy it you will be RIPPED OFF LIKE ALL OF USE WHO PLAY ON ARK

I HAVE NOT PLAY THE GAME 4 MONTH I HAVE CLOSE MY SERVER DOWN WILDCARD FIX THE GAME