Vetxed

Artifacts, Cave Drops and Missing Wyvern Eggs

Guest DJRone89
16 minutes ago, Vetxed said:

I’m in single player on Xbox 1 and I’m running around and for the life of me I’m looking for Wyvern eggs but the won’t spawn anymore they did work but now they just won’t spawn and this is  annoying because I’m trying to get a Wyvern   

Not a fix but a workaround. Run a dino wipe;

cheat destroywilddinos

It will wipe all wild dinos and force a respawn.

36 minutes ago, ZyraSeedling said:

How much time has passed? In single player, the world does not run any time passing when you log out of your game, while a server continues without you. This can mess up respawns as you pick up at the same moment you left. You could try being afk for a while

36 minutes ago, ZyraSeedling said:

How much time has passed? In single player, the world does not run any time passing when you log out of your game, while a server continues without you. This can mess up respawns as you pick up at the same moment you left. You could try being afk for a while

I I checked that and that didn’t work

Every since the extinction update I have yet to see a supply drop, and there have been zero eggs spawning in the scar or ice nests (on Rag). I'm thinking this got all messed up with the release of extinction, and they have yet to announce or own up to this. Is this happening to all the of the servers at the moment?

Edited by SquawkkSquawkk

I looked to see if anyone else has posted about this issue but didn't see any.  What's the deal with supply crates? I haven't seen any since the new patch and Extinction drop.  Is there an update somewhere?  Also this is for Xbox.

Edited by Melcreif
Forgot data

22 minutes ago, AwokenxAnarchy said:

Yea drops are only currently working on abberation the last patch seems to have resulted in some undesirable side effects.  Still no word from the devs.

Ha ok good to know about Ab. I was staying far away from Ab because if loot drops aren't showing up there you are completely screwed and can't transfer anywhere!

Why has there not even been an acknowledgement of supply drops, loot crates, artifacts and wyvern eggs missing from Scorched, Island and Rag? You've released extinction right upon the last 2 weeks of Arkpocalypse severs and everyone who survived and built up can't go do boss fights now and continue to see how far they can get in 30 days.

Im posting on Extinction and not the other maps because it appears no one is monitoring those, so hopefully this one will be seen.

I thought it seemed a bit strange I could not find a single drop at all on The Center server I was transferring my character from to go to extinction. Lucky 1 of the 2 obs were not blocked and I had heaps pumped into movement speed to actually get to red ob or I would be stuck on that server. This needs a fix asap.