gacha not eating owl pellets

Kodking194

I was over at my friends place yesterday we had gone to tame ice drakes to breed we were gone for an hour or so when we came back the gachas had not made any crystals even though we had sixty owls for three gachas. I looked the poop was there piled up I looked in the feed trough the metal and stone was not touched and they were starved. my friend said it had been happening since the last patch. we got no crystals and our gachas are dying I tried throwing one pellet down at one gacha it done what was in the trailer it shook its head and looked sad what is the matter with it they wont eat anything we need to keep them on infinite stats so they wont die. it took for ever to get them to were they are I will not let a stupid bug kill my bred gachas. plz give me some tips. we tried breeding not even the babies will eat

Shortly after starting on extinction, my gachas were bugged. Once marked as "sad", they stayed sad after the removal of the opposing gacha and left as the only one there. It didn't become happy again until the server was restarted. Perhaps try putting it in a cryopod and taking it back out to see if that resets it.

Archived