legacy More legacy servers being shut down?

Shinealight

Considering they dont consider legacy now a part of their official network it seems they allow cheating now there even though its still a part of the official network......

Below is the response i got from reporting meshers with plenty of screenshots so instead of fixing the exploit they say its unsupported and their "apologize for any inconvenience this may cause" but words dont bring back all those hours lost because they wont do anything about cheaters on THEIR NETWORK .

We're sorry to say that we are unable to take action at this time as we do not provide support for our legacy/deprecated servers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for the report.

6 hours ago, Soldier905 said:

Considering they dont consider legacy now a part of their official network it seems they allow cheating now there even though its still a part of the official network......

Below is the response i got from reporting meshers with plenty of screenshots so instead of fixing the exploit they say its unsupported and their "apologize for any inconvenience this may cause" but words dont bring back all those hours lost because they wont do anything about cheaters on THEIR NETWORK .

We're sorry to say that we are unable to take action at this time as we do not provide support for our legacy/deprecated servers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for the report.

You need to place turrets under your base don't worry about CoC because it does not apply to you protect your bases by placing turrets at the entry points of the mesh or enter the mesh an place turrets an dino if possibe

Legacy servers arnt going away people lol hell every new map we get new clusters WC just needed new servers to populate ... who cares if support is gone lol?I'm enjoying no tame cap and no crying about who pillared who or ppl just trying to hate an reporting me\you an then you get dev wiped no warning you guys can keep offical xD

• 2 months later...
On 1/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, Lycan187u said:
On 1/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, Lycan187u said:

Legacy servers arnt going away people lol hell every new map we get new clusters WC just needed new servers to populate ... who cares if support is gone lol?I'm enjoying no tame cap and no crying about who pillared who or ppl just trying to hate an reporting me\you an then you get dev wiped no warning you guys can keep offical xD

So true. I didn't spent so much time on legacy like others, 300, 400hrs meybe but community is so much better than official

Archived