pvp DragonPunk PvP Rag, Abb, extinction cluster

TheGalaxyReaper

Not an admin just spreading the good word. Link to discord below

https://discord.gg/SJUmyyw

?DragonPunk?
xbox pvp 32 slot rag & ab & extinction
Rules including limited passive killing, no trolling and be respectful. No base wiping. SOON TO RAISE TURRET LIMIT AND OFFERING ADVANCED STARTERS FOR 3+ TRIBES

??What makes US DIFFERENT???

- auto engram unlock!
- In game credit system used to buy just about anything from the admin store! (Accumulates over time/ event rewarded/ admin keeps track for you. Not a pay to win server! in order to accumulate wealth you must put in the work)
- moderately boosted stats keeps things faster paced and well rounded! (harvest x8. tame x7. Breeding x30.5)
- starter kits! (If requested you get 1 armor set 5 tools 1 dino) 
- advanced & experienced ADULT admin to keep trolls in line and help if needed!
- events every week! (Races, auctions, gladiator fights, scavenger hunts, dodge bola and +60 more!) NOW INCLUDING ADMIN RAID BASES UNMANNED BASES WITH LOOT! Do you have what it takes?
- dinos have infinite weight
- discord community (memes! daily pics! server info! admin store! Etc)
- no admin abuse! Im here to help you enjoy your stay! I keep things fair and keep trolls out! Think of me as the referee
- this server is NOT donation ran, it will not just disappear over night, you will not get wiped your first day
- the players we are looking for are long term mature and have good sportsmanship.
- 24/7 pvp
-1 week raid grace for those who want it 
- Admin store has just about everything for sale body bad retrieval, dino transport, paint jobs, gear, blueprints etc (no building materials/ higher than max lvl dinos for sale) 
-join our discord for more info
-Any questions please comment or ask or msg the admin herself: lil strange91 (on xbox)

Hopefully this sounds good to you and you jump on and give us a try! ✌??

I’m not an admin but Dino damage and guns all come with high damage so melee weapons guns and turrets still shred me and I have 3500hp. Nice balance imo first server I’ve ever been in with such boosted player hp but have yet to have a problem. Ty for the feed back though man appreciate the interest. 

Archived