Official TheIsland Why Am I Dead?

Jemcrystal

You made sure all your doors are actually locked and closed ? I fell foul of this quiet a few times when I was convinced everything was locked but it wasnt. Even set up a pincode system on a numbet pad to lock and close all my doors before logging. Failing that could have glitched out but it seems suspicious that both you and your tribe mate died over such a short space of time. I reccomend laying in beds when you log, I think that might prevent some stuff like this. 

Hello,

I can travel on the Manamana really fast dinos spawn and buildings a tiny bit later  so for comparison runing on foot eggs and creatures stay inside house and wild creatures outside. 

So if a wild dino bites you and kill you do the following.

Inside turret/turretmode and a few neutral dinos kill off intruders easy.

Your neighbours on the server might loose interrest as pushed wild dinos die directly.  If that was the case for you maybe.

Good luck raising Velonasaurs they give the same damage regardless of higher melee stats. I do not know the minimum melee for full effekt of turret mode though. Health should be high for turret mode so they always survive.

EDIT: dmg per projectiles is the same for all melee stats unmounted Velonasaurs. Just tested in SP.

Have fun and do not kite creatures.

Regards,

Ariana

Yep you are right.  Sorry didn't mean to post to suggestions.  I just have it Firefox Bookmarked and hop around then accidentally back click before posting. 

Yep you all are right.  I witnessed an Ichthyornis clipping thru a wall today to get to my pets.  I thought only a Theriz could do that.  I had removed part of my roof recently so I could get taller dinos to a spot.  Not that I don't have a roof.  I just don't have a double roof anymore.  Guess that extra was keeping out the flies all this time and I didn't realize it.

Archived