Ladynightowl65

Missing Server - Megathread

7 minutes ago, gkitti7 said:

Extinction 1017 on Xbox has been missing all morning. I submitted a server outage report but I was wondering what causes servers to just go missing in the first place and how long does it usually take for them to come back?

It varies greatly, sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes 10 or 15, but longer than 30mins means the server has a bigger problem, my official server disappeared at 1am and it is now 5:31pm and it has not come back up....

Edited by Sinate

On Saturday afternoon, I got booted off the server and wasn't able to join back in. I restarted my game and it was no longer on the server list. I was thinking it was down for maintenance but 3 days seems a bit too long. I really hope it isn't gone permanently. Scorched Earth server 47. If anybody else's server has experienced the same fate or you know what has happened to these servers, feel free to respond.

3 hours ago, Wrathandra said:

I'm also on 47, my dinosaurs will be despawning tomorrow. Been looking for it since Saturday,  also thought it was a maintenance. 

What tribe or player were you? If the server was still down for maintenance it would pause all the Dino decomposition and timers so either you have nothing to worry about or the server and everything we did on there is gone. Including our characters, dinosaurs, and buildings which sucks.

Edited by IlSirWardenlI

1 hour ago, IlSirWardenlI said:

Same thing happened with Scorched Earth 47 and I'm kinda pissed that they didn't give any warning, didn't cover it in any forum post or twitter post. Either they are in maintenance for an obnoxious amount of time or they completely deleted the servers for stupid reasons.

Hey, we might be on the same server (scorched earth 47 Xbox). I just created a post asking what happened. 

17 minutes ago, Firemore said:

I'm having the same issue as of Saturday. But mine is server 1063 of extinction pve na...

Logged in just fine that morning but after work it was gone. 

I posted a not of server outage as promoted but no response from wild card as of yet.

Server 1063 is up and running. The only way to get in is to get invited to the game there are some ppl you can add on Xbox who are trying to keep someone on all night so that we can get in. Message me on xbox live and I’ll tell you who to add

GT WalkerDeathRngr. 

19 hours ago, IlSirWardenlI said:

What tribe or player were you? If the server was still down for maintenance it would pause all the Dino decomposition and timers so either you have nothing to worry about or the server and everything we did on there is gone. Including our characters, dinosaurs, and buildings which sucks.

Midnight Viridian, serves are back up. since auntie kena have decayed, but gigas are only down 2k food for a week. 

Edited by Wrathandra
server back up

I have my main character and all my dinosaurs on this server! I did not get a notice this server was big deleted.... I need my character and dinos! Please help!! I am not starting over... I've done too much and spent too much time on my characters and getting my dinos. I have many friends on this server that feels the same. Please help us!

Edited by GingerAvenger28