clarification of code of conduct

FraznoFire

when reading through the code of conduct I am confused about the section on griefing, is it considered griefing if someone builds fences around supply drop areas intentionally to prevent people getting those supply drops or placing a single foundation and pillar many times over large portions of the map nowhere near their base? because I have encountered this before and was wondering if people are allowed to do it or if I can report them. sorry if this is the wrong category

I believe those are allowed on PVP but not PVE. Pillaring near your own base is usually ok, and people tend to understand if you pillar things like metal spawns so that trolls can't build on them and block them, but pillaring half the map is against the rules. However, if you are on legacy servers they do not get any support so you won't get any help if you do send in a ticket.

11 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

I believe those are allowed on PVP but not PVE. Pillaring near your own base is usually ok, and people tend to understand if you pillar things like metal spawns so that trolls can't build on them and block them, but pillaring half the map is against the rules. However, if you are on legacy servers they do not get any support so you won't get any help if you do send in a ticket.

Yeah I understand pillaring near your base but this one guy pillared an entire hill nowhere near his base along with building tek tier fences right around supply drop spawns so they enclose nothing but the supply drop, would that count as griefing?

Archived