ONLYaUNCfan

Missing Servers

Server 1130 on Xbox one is gone. I’ve waited hours for it to come back and nothing. I just transferred my only character there with some friends. Now I’m going to loose all my progress for that server and my main server on the island.

I really hope the dev team fixes this. I hate the ticket submission process as the devs have never helped me and constantly ask me to choose a date like a month out and then when I’m on waiting for them they never show up.

[rant] I have already lost all my dinosaur once before. I accepted the loss on the beta servers but on a fully launched game? I will not start over again if I don’t get everything back. Honestly not too worried about the extinction dinosaur but I want my character back and I want my dinosaur back from my server. Even though they’re not gone yet I highly doubt the issues will be fixed by the time they auto decay. Hopefully my bases doesn’t auto decay as well. Will now be putting all items in a vault from now on. [/endrant]

hello since Sunday the official server on which I play has disappeared 1050 extinction on xbox and he ad other server missing and he has no information about how I do more basic more character I do what I'm going to light a candle I play I have all known and already lost all respect to the players the mininum of informing the problem and saying things

@DanksterdamSeveral of the 103# servers appear to have vanished from the list, but are still online. It is possible to join by using the "Join Game" function with someone who is currently on the server. If you have the gamertag of a person in the server and go to their profile, you can select to join game and it will load you into the server.

Tried to log into the server today, doesn't even show up. Read there was a way to join, but no one is logged into that specific ark to even allow me access. Please tell me you didn't wipe the server, my friends and I spent a lot of time getting set up and carved out a great spot for ourselves. I hope it gets rolled back to yesterday's time because with all the work the rest of the server's tribes put in, its going to piss off quite a few players. @Jen, or anyone in the dev team, please fix this.