DrHopper

xbox one Problems to download character in another Ark map

ENG:

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my Xbox Ark console, everything is great, except two things:

1) I can not download my character once loaded in the cloud, to make the transfer to another map, it just does not give me the option to download it, I tried the load and I loaded it through an obelisk and nothing, the character itself does not seem that it is downloaded, that frustrates me a lot since I am playing to extinction and I would like to be able to travel to my maps like Aberration or Scorched earth,

PS: try everything, uninstall the game, delete all my data, delete the cache and nothing ... there is no case. HELP!

2) My progress is not saved on the map, that is, I could investigate the whole map, but when I left and re-entered, the map would appear empty, blank as if it had just started.

3 but unimportant) the skin of the lenses only gets with the original helmets, that is, if I put the skin of the lens in the leather helmet, you can see the leather helmet plus the lens,

ESP:

Hola a todos comunidad, tengo un problema con mi Arca de consola Xbox one, todo va de maravilla, menos dos cosas:

1) No puedo descargar mi personaje una vez subido a la nube, para hacer la transferencia a otro mapa, simplemente no me da la opción para descargarlo, se trata de la ascensión y carga a través de un obelisco y nada, no me aparece el personaje para descargar, eso me frustra bastante ya estoy jugando extinción y me gustaría poder viajar a mis mapas como Aberración o Tierra chamuscada, 

PD: intente todo, desinstale el juego, borre todos mis datos, elimine el caché y nada ... no hay caso. AYUDA!

2) No se guarda mi progreso en el mapa, es decir, podría investigarme todo el mapa, pero al salir y volver a entrar, me aparecerá el mapa vació, en blanco como si hubiera sido recientemente.

3 pero poco importante) la piel de las lentes solo se trata de las versiones originales, se dice y se pone la piel de las lentes en el casco de la piel, se ve el casco de la piel más los lentes,

Edited by DrHopper
Add language in English for better understanding / Agregar idioma en ingles para mejor comprensión