Feedback from the fan

sevzirfo

Played three hours in the ARK (online \ offline) - the version is quite playable. Compared to PS4, the graphics are worse, but not so much that the fans of the game would stop playing it. The gameplay is still extremely interesting. The main advantage is that you can take a full-fledged game with you and continue to defend the base or tame a ferocious dinosaur for five hours continuously (automatic translation). ( PS4 - 1000h ARK ;)

I am up to 76 and have roughly 10 or so dinos. Only thing I noticed is some areas of the map the graphics glitch. As well as the time out but when logging into the game. Takes me 10mins to join server because of it. But the game is enjoyable only had 2 crashes and heard someone fell threw the map on the server. The alpha and yuty spawn rates are high but not to bad. Definitely better than PS4 I can agree PS4 is horrible to play with crashes and rollbacks.

I'm still wondering why people compare the Switch to the PS4, as if the Switch should be just as powerful and capable to run a game a MASSIVE as ARK.

ARK is very enjoyable on the Switch, especially docked. The gameplay is there at least, and all we can do is look forward to 2019 when more updates and maybe DLC are released. I definitely recommend the Switch version to those who have never played ARK and don't have/don't expect to have the game on any other console any time soon.

Archived