Has anyone else encountered this ridiculousness before?

Pic1

AutoDecay1.thumb.jpg.f0068d8700d874054a0c573efcc69be3.jpg

Check the in-game date when they were tamed. And if they have, is there a solution for this? This is a private server with the following mods:

S+ - Steam ID: 731604991
Better Reusables - Steam ID: 1364327869
Fused Troughs - Steam ID: 1342152255
Elevator Plus - 779245247
More Stack - 923607638
SelVision - 1092557691
Auction House v2.3a - 898049820

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

On 11/30/2018 at 7:44 PM, Pic1 said:

Oh, I used to go offline sometimes after feeding a wild dino the kibble and they would be there patiently waiting for me the next day... is this something new or was I just incredibly lucky all these years?

You were lucky, yes this is a known bug with the auto-decay mechanic.  If you are on a private server I'd recommend reaching out to the admin and asking him to replace your dino.  On official servers WC will replace dinos lost in this manner so I'd imagine your admin will do you the same courtesy.

On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 7:44 PM, Pic1 said:

Oh, I used to go offline sometimes after feeding a wild dino the kibble and they would be there patiently waiting for me the next day... is this something new or was I just incredibly lucky all these years?

Really started being prevalent after the auto decay changes. I would just ask admin to turn of decay of dinos tbh..

On 11/30/2018 at 7:44 PM, Pic1 said:

Yes this is fairly new. Like in the last year or so. I used to offline tame golems with sulfur (just log in to topor them every 4 hours) and bring them to my base the following day when I logged in. 

There is a certain amount of time that you need to render them before they auto decay. By the look of that tribe log it looks like about 10-20 minutes.

Archived