Gacha Looy

OoopsieWhoopsie

Does anyone have any advice and/or know how to reduce the quality of drops for the gachas? Our server has ran into some troubling and frankly, game ruining issues with the gacha. I'm not talking about reducing the quality of the crystals, just product inside. For example, we have recieved rifles with 600% damage and riot gear at 1600+ armor from feeding the gachas. We wiped on 11/6 for the Extinction launch and less than a month in, those with gachas have endgame loot. It takes all the fun out of it. Any advice to try to reduce this issue?

Dunno if this affects unofficial, but the item clamp on official servers will set OP items (299%+ for tools and weapons, ~600/500+ armor for armor) back to the maximum 298% and 500 armor respectively on server reset.

So while a 750% asc pump shotty is fun, it will be reverted to 298% next time the server is taken down.

Again, don't know if that applies for unofficial or even singleplayer.

34 minutes ago, Hashbat said:

Dunno if this affects unofficial, but the item clamp on official servers will set OP items (299%+ for tools and weapons, ~600/500+ armor for armor) back to the maximum 298% and 500 armor respectively on server reset.

So while a 750% asc pump shotty is fun, it will be reverted to 298% next time the server is taken down.

Again, don't know if that applies for unofficial or even singleplayer.

Thanks for the info! But nah, it doesnt. And yesterday, our cluster reset about 3 times do to a mod update. I mean, I know the Gacha already got nerf'd game wise, I really wish there was a setting server side. 

13 hours ago, OoopsieWhoopsie said:

Does anyone have any advice and/or know how to reduce the quality of drops for the gachas? Our server has ran into some troubling and frankly, game ruining issues with the gacha. I'm not talking about reducing the quality of the crystals, just product inside. For example, we have recieved rifles with 600% damage and riot gear at 1600+ armor from feeding the gachas. We wiped on 11/6 for the Extinction launch and less than a month in, those with gachas have endgame loot. It takes all the fun out of it. Any advice to try to reduce this issue?

You can lower based/level up crafting skill on dinos in server config. Since only Gatcha has it, no other dino will be changed. And Gatcha loot quality based on their crafting skill.

Archived