KiraRG

tames Missing Tames

Ah, yes, that is a problem. If that's the case, I'm afraid I don't currently have a way to help with this issue. Without knowing how those tames died/whether they died, we are unable to figure out whether this is a bug or not. I'll add the tribe log to our list of player suggestions, hopefully we will at least be able to get a record of these kinds of events for you in the future.

I actually have a simular problem with tames dissapearing. I dont know if its because i am playing on a rented server or because i have god console and leveled them to high? But i was playing and the server restarted itself and when i got back on which wasnt longer than a minute my highest rex and arge that i had tamed were both gone. The tribe log shows where i tamed them but nothing about them after that. I also tamed a few other thing about the same time as the two that dissapeared so i dont get why ot was the two highest levels that vanish? They arent in my list of tamed creatures either. 

On 12/2/2018 at 5:16 PM, WarDrumKeys said:

Ah, yes, that is a problem. If that's the case, I'm afraid I don't currently have a way to help with this issue. Without knowing how those tames died/whether they died, we are unable to figure out whether this is a bug or not. I'll add the tribe log to our list of player suggestions, hopefully we will at least be able to get a record of these kinds of events for you in the future.

I think I may have figured out the problem, after trying to tame a few other creatures. It seems that some times the creatures phase through the terrain, and just disappear completely. I tried to tame a new otter and moved it to a new location and it glitched/phased through some rocks and just disappeared same with a trike, but I didn't get any notification that I killed them, they just went "poof".