PETITION AGAINST WILDCARD

Glenn

hi all thinking of getting a petition against wildcard I have had the game for some year's and it never work proper in all this time

and now I setup a dedicated server on my pc they messed it up again no artefact so some off the people have give up it is every time they update it all they what is money

it 's not fair on people who have play this game for hours and hours  so think off putting on facebook  what do you all think

I think......I love to hate WC. At the same time they have built a video game nobody else has. They keep me coming back time after time. I get raged at, yelled at, wiped, wiped again.... I still love this game. 

Yes it could be better - but I have never experienced technical issues that would warrant me to proactively seek justice from WC. 

Yes there are bugs in the works - those bugs are everywhere. 

So what do you think you would accomplish by starting a petition against WC? Have you made a list of demands yet?

ha ha this is the funniest post ive read for a while. Just stop playing problem solved. If you have played for 'hours and hours' you already got way more than your moneys worth. Go play any of the thousands of other games available and if you get anywhere near the same amount of game play all be it with bugs ill eat my hat. 

1 hour ago, Glenn said:

hi all thinking of getting a petition against wildcard I have had the game for some year's and it never work proper in all this time

and now I setup a dedicated server on my pc they messed it up again no artefact so some off the people have give up it is every time they update it all they what is money

it 's not fair on people who have play this game for hours and hours  so think off putting on facebook  what do you all think

Glenn, dont get me wrong, Im not a fan boy in regards to games in general but what WC have done with ARK is quite expansive and impressive. 

I can agree that the current expansion hasnt gone as smoothly as say Aberration did but still saying that the 'game hasnt worked' seems a bit far off. Which map are you talking about as I play on the Center - official 75% of the time and it works absolutely fine.

Can you expand upon what your issues are?

Youve had a year of playing ARK, thats probably worth the $20 you spent when you bought it in early access. There is a lot of content to play too.

Just feel you are being a little harsh on something that many players including yourself have played for many hrs now.

Most big games don't have a community friendly team, ARK is no exception. 
Games start out good with communication then once they get a good player base, it always turns into money money money. Especially now that the last DLC has been released, even with bugs they're likely no longer making further money so they care very little about updates.

The lag absolutely drives me nuts, their servers are not good enough for what they're trying to run on them. 

But what can we do lol we can either play with lag or not play at all so not much point complaining tbh.

2 hours ago, ArkRage said:

It's the only game I've ever played out of early access that has performance issues and the likes, tbf. Never experienced anything like this in another game in my life lol. 

And that's going all the way back to ps1 lol.

Your clearly havent played fallout 76. If you think ark is bad, play that for an hour...

4 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

ha ha this is the funniest post ive read for a while. Just stop playing problem solved. If you have played for 'hours and hours' you already got way more than your moneys worth. Go play any of the thousands of other games available and if you get anywhere near the same amount of game play all be it with bugs ill eat my hat.  

You're right I could stop play the game put to then I will lose all that money  and to say I have had my money worth is a joke when you get kick off the game or you may say blackscreen then you have to join the game again and then you get update which always messes up the game I no I am not the only one this as happened to

1 hour ago, Glenn said:

You're right I could stop play the game put to then I will lose all that money

That money is already lost. Im sure you have played more time than a refund will permit. You bought a game that didn't work out for you, we get it. Ive bought many games that turned out to be poop but never in my life felt the urge to create a petition that will do nothing but waste even more of my time. Do what every rational comsumer does when they waste a small amout of money on a product they ended up not liking or not working to their expectations. Just dont buy from that company anymore. I could understand if it was a new car or somthing expensive but its not.

You might not get as many facepalms you actually posted the verbiage of this proposed petition. Do you just want a statement, refund or something off the wall and ridiculous like government intervention. Your asking if people will get behind a petition without even saying what it will say or try to achieve, so thats going to be a pretty hard idea to sell.

You wanted opinions so theres mine, which you will most likely disagree with but thats fine. Atleast your not like one kid on here that was saying he was getting a lawyer because he lost his character lol. 

11 hours ago, Glenn said:

WOW. The stupid is STRONG with this one...

The price level they set the game at, is actually going to hurt the game into the future. Because you see, this is a game that requires players in order for it to really work. Yeah singleplayer won't really do. Sure enough tho, Wildcard does need money to keep the servers running. Even a person like myself who bought the equipment and hosts, needs to spend money on electricity and Internet, as well as a domain. But you are going to see less and less people interested in buying the game, and are less likely to want to pay the AAA $60 bullcrap.

OP, online petitions are almost always a complete waste of time. Online petitions are the 'mall cops' of boycots the only people who take petitions serious are the people who made em. What you CAN do ks never give em your money again and keep tellin em why your no longer a customer until they actually fix it. WildCard themselves still won't give a toss but more and more people will see your side over time. WC themselves won't care until they HAVE to care.

8 minutes ago, Sphere said:

The price level they set the game at, is actually going to hurt the game into the future. Because you see, this is a game that requires players in order for it to really work. Yeah singleplayer won't really do. Sure enough tho, Wildcard does need money to keep the servers running. Even a person like myself who bought the equipment and hosts, needs to spend money on electricity and Internet, as well as a domain. But you are going to see less and less people interested in buying the game, and are less likely to want to pay the AAA $60 bullcrap.

They can't do much about the price... With the price almost imposed by sony and microsoft (although they don't outright set the price, they kind of push them into price brackets for "fairness") they had to increase PC too at release for fairness once again... 

Well ive only had this game bout a year and a half and i gotta say it was well worth the money by far. Yes, it has its problems. Me personally the only problems i had have come from the release of extinction but are now corrected. I have been playing games my whole life and i have never sunk so much time into a game. I def got my moneys worth in the first week. Normally it doesnt take long for me to get tired of a game especially when a new one comes out but i have so many new games i wanna play but still to this day cant get away from ark. Its actually probably a problem now lol. I know some people are still having some major issues though and i hope it gets worked out soon for them. I play on xbox 1x and play unofficial on rented servers so maybe thats y im not having such a bad experience. Guess im just saying its well worth the money for me and my group of friends.

• Chris locked this topic

Archived