is it possilbe to speed farm metal ?

sitha7

If you are a solo tribe, then Devids suggestion- quetz w/ built platform  (suggestion to that-always turn left so less chance of anklo being knocked off). if you have tribemates- argent carry a ridden anklo and swing swing- little faster than quetz method. Weight reduction on raw metal on anklo as well helps collect a ton without affecting argent carry weight too much. 

anklyo doesnt auto swing like a doed does, so i take a quetz but the platform is wasted since it no longer gives the weight reduction from being on a platform (unless its been changed back), so for me the MOST important part about quick metal runs is bringing a whip because it doesnt matter how much a dino weighs a whip will still move it, i also use the whip with a rock elemental for stone farming, you can stand on the back of the elemental and whip in the direction you want it to go then hop back on to smash rocks, ill go out until im sick of farming stone since im not bogged down by any weight restriction, sometimes i come back with 8x the normal weight the elemental can carry and about 5x as much as an argie and a doed could carry with the auto swing

Fastest metal in ark is on ab. Can do solo but faster with 2 people. Trick is that karkinos can throw encumbered anky so it's possible to hit item cap (300 stacks of metal here) on anky with metal ridiculously fast. We can item cap an anky in under 10 minutes on 2x. If you don't have the luxury of two people can still be done just have to rotate between anky and kark riding

Archived