What's up at WC?

Z0mbie

I'm really starting to think something bad may have happened at WC. First there was no Community Crunch 159. Then no Tuesday patch on the 27th when there is definitely more than a few bugs to fix. Is everything alright WC? Does anyone know anything? Now that you can't see names at the bottom of the Forums home page you can't even tell if anyone from WC is even around anymore.

damn lol . soooo funny when Nintendo users get ark in its current form . Bethesda might allegedly be getting sued for not giving refunds for a broken release title lol . well Bethesda has nothing on this game . get ready for refund requests day 1 for 99% of sales for this garbage. explain to us again and try to justify how you intend to sell the game to another platform with game in current state? and who the hell actually is allowing certification passes on any platform for this game ?            

1 hour ago, brownievec said:

damn lol . soooo funny when Nintendo users get ark in its current form . Bethesda might allegedly be getting sued for not giving refunds for a broken release title lol . well Bethesda has nothing on this game . get ready for refund requests day 1 for 99% of sales for this garbage. explain to us again and try to justify how you intend to sell the game to another platform with game in current state? and who the hell actually is allowing certification passes on any platform for this game ?            

One of its main focuses of console certification is how the build affects the security of the network. Memory leaks can cause a kick back to the dashboard, and it some rare cases, the console to restart itself or shutdown completely, so if this is allowed to pass through the certification, it should be a clear indication that the process has nothing to do with the state of the game.

• Administrator

The reason I took the "Members Online" section away from the bottom of the forum is because it takes thousands of requests to display that data and I'd much rather have a faster and more stable forum than just seeing who was online.

We are actively here every day, just working away in the background :) 

14 hours ago, Chris said:

The reason I took the "Members Online" section away from the bottom of the forum is because it takes thousands of requests to display that data and I'd much rather have a faster and more stable forum than just seeing who was online.

We are actively here every day, just working away in the background :) 

That makes sense... Just glad to see you guys each day... ?

Archived