Nobody is talking about ARK on Switch?

NeddyTheNoodle

Hey, is it just me or is it a little strange that not many people have been talking about ARK coming to switch. It's supposed to come out in two days and it's still not on the eShop? Any time a dev gets asked a question about it they don't respond. I'd just like to know for some confirmation that it is absolutely coming out on the 30th and will be available for digital download. It appears that a few people in select countries have already purchased the physical version of ARK and have put out gameplay videos of it.

Yeah definitely coming out tomorrow (30/11/18) For me in Australia but haven't seen anything in eShop or even read about digital copy unfortunately. Due to size of game i probably wouldn't recommend downloading it anyway, especially since there are reports that the expansions will be coming in roughly 6 months time. would be a space killer even if you have the 19GB cartridge. As for performance, dont expect anything grand but id say more experienced ARK players are used to the abismal frame rate at times, for me ill be picking it up as long as its playable. IMO best platform for Ark since its such a time heavy investment only to be lost when your at work/not at home.

Thanks for the responses guys, glad to know theres actually people out there thinking about ARK on switch. Yeah, for me I'm really hyped about it NOT starting with any DLC because it'll almost be like a challenge where we're limited to only using certain things we're used to. If all the expansions come out at once that'll kinda suck though. I've got a 128 gb card on my switch and have roughly 80-100 gb remaining. Hope I can download it and the DLCs.

Archived