can i transfer element dust

nimbus201111

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

You can transfer dust, just remember to pick up the unstable element engram before moving off server.

If you can, secure a male/female gacha pair that produce element dust. It's an easy way to generate some element while waiting for a starve tame/watching babies or whatever. I believe the gachas produce 150+ per crystal. Since the crystals last 15 minutes, you can come back to a piece of element or two if you're lucky. To feed them I've been going to the beaver dams, teleporting back with the wood, grinding it into thatch and feeding them that. It's pretty low effort and cost effective.

Hope this helps!

47 minutes ago, Valandil165 said:

Hey there,

You can transfer dust, just remember to pick up the unstable element engram before moving off server.

If you can, secure a male/female gacha pair that produce element dust. It's an easy way to generate some element while waiting for a starve tame/watching babies or whatever. I believe the gachas produce 150+ per crystal. Since the crystals last 15 minutes, you can come back to a piece of element or two if you're lucky. To feed them I've been going to the beaver dams, teleporting back with the wood, grinding it into thatch and feeding them that. It's pretty low effort and cost effective.

Hope this helps!

stone is best for gacha feeding and for it to be effective you need to also give them a snow owl pellet. when eating it will give a crystal every time it eats generally consuming 20-40 stone and 1 pellet per crystal vs 300-500 thatch. element dust crystals give a maximum of 180 dust

11 minutes ago, Notorious2652 said:

stone is best for gacha feeding and for it to be effective you need to also give them a snow owl pellet. when eating it will give a crystal every time it eats generally consuming 20-40 stone and 1 pellet per crystal vs 300-500 thatch. element dust crystals give a maximum of 180 dust

Thanks for the info! I was just saying whats easiest for me based on my set up. I get thatch passively while doing other stuff opposed to making a separate trip for stone

• 4 weeks later...

sorry for bumping this...

This was changed right ?

i cant find in patch notes.

Dust is only useful on extinction now right ?

No way to craft elem from it without a city terminal, and cant transfer unstable elem.

Edit, nvm i tryed it, its only used for element on extinction.

guess it was indeed just a glitch that unstable elem could be transferred

14 hours ago, ilidrael said:

This was changed right ?

No way to craft elem from it without a city terminal, and cant transfer unstable elem.

You can actually craft in your inventory if you learn the engram

16 hours ago, ilidrael said:

This was changed right ?

Its not a glitch... you can transfer the dust and THEN you make it into unstable element.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived