What do baby gachas eat?

MotherOfRaptors

I tried to raise some baby gachas recently on an official server. Seems like they burn through berries with enormous speed. After I gave up on them they started to eat thin air with their food dropping to 0 and jumping to 500-800 with nothing in their inventory. They survived around 2 hours without care at all and starved at around 4%. Anyone knows what is the best food them and if it is possible at all to successfully raise a baby gacha atm?

They eat practically anything and everything, I have given mine stone, I fill their inventory with stone and the few that I have tried to raise have survived. Actually only tried once so far. She had twins so I only have one example. But as I stated I gave them lots and lots of stone. They are massive black holes that never seem to stop eating.

9 hours ago, Ice1089 said:

They eat practically anything and everything, I have given mine stone, I fill their inventory with stone and the few that I have tried to raise have survived. Actually only tried once so far. She had twins so I only have one example. But as I stated I gave them lots and lots of stone. They are massive black holes that never seem to stop eating.

Thank you for the tip, next time I will try to use stone :)

Archived