PLEASE FIX!!! TITAN can live forever!!!

kaidongmo

I'm at EU-PVE 469 server, on our server one tribe tame 3 boss, they keeping those boss for about 2 weeks now, I just hear that those people are feeding the bosses with kibble to keep to keep it alive!!!, which is mean they never got straving. (80 food for each kibble), and they keep farming all the yellow/red/purple drop. and no one on our server can get loots. please help. fix it please.

6 minutes ago, stubzy753 said:

lol yeah all you need to do is feed them dodo kib and they won't starve. our desert titan flew off past the death barrier and hasn't died yet, we tamed it on like day three of ps4 release 

Yea you guys won’t be able to tame another. It won’t starve till rendered but it’s to far out to render 

Feeding the Forest Titan with kibble. Continues the life of the Titan, increasing the satiety of each kibble, and a tribe on my PVE server uses this BUG to extend the life of the Forest Titan for more than a week.
The saddest thing is our Desert Titan. A week ago, accidentally flew to the border of the map. Desert Titan had no death message. Our Desert Titan stayed outside the map for many days, and I made a report. In the yesterday ARK official staff to deal with, our tribe's Desert Titan also disappeared ~ T_T

In the next 6 hours, our tribe can't train Desert Titan. It must wait for CD time. At this time, the tribe who uses BUG immediately trains Desert Titan. It feels really uncomfortable. It seems that if the BUG is not repaired quickly, use Kibble to occupy Titan. This kind of behavior is really bad. It seems that no one can enjoy the fun of training the Titan for the time being.

On 11/28/2018 at 5:12 AM, AndrewLB said:

Two of the tamed titans on PVE-NA-Extinction443 have been alive for over a week now because players are exploiting by feeding, knowing all very well that they should have died 6 days ago. Tickets have been submitted for almost a week as well and nobody has received a response.

And they think they are alpha tribe too i bet.....lol

Server PC NA PVE - 485

All three titans on server 485 have been tamed and are being kept alive thru some exploit.  One tribe has the desert titan and has had it for almost 2 weeks now  without it ever dieing and being retamed, a second tribe has both the ice titan and as of yesterday the forest titan aswell abuseing the same exploit to keep them alive ( I would happily give you the tribe names but big suprise there all boxs.) No one on the server can progress and its killing both the moral and the pop of the server. A lot of us have been submitting tickets about this issue since it started with the desert titan but have gotten zero response and from talking to people on other servers this is apparently happening on pretty much all of them. Can we please get some kind of action / gm intervention on this issue so we can actually experience the content we paid for?

13 minutes ago, Tach said:

Server PC NA PVE - 485

All three titans on server 485 have been tamed and are being kept alive thru some exploit.  One tribe has the desert titan and has had it for almost 2 weeks now  without it ever dieing and being retamed, a second tribe has both the ice titan and as of yesterday the forest titan aswell abuseing the same exploit to keep them alive ( I would happily give you the tribe names but big suprise there all boxs.) No one on the server can progress and its killing both the moral and the pop of the server. A lot of us have been submitting tickets about this issue since it started with the desert titan but have gotten zero response and from talking to people on other servers this is apparently happening on pretty much all of them. Can we please get some kind of action / gm intervention on this issue so we can actually experience the content we paid for?

...Mechs? Tek? What do you mean by not progressing?

3 hours ago, PrirodaWw said:

Chinese tribe on an OC Extinction server has also had them for a very long time, they've been kind to people by helping them with the drops but other chinese tribes just end up swooping in and stealing all of it anyway. 

lol, not Chinese tribe only doing the same thing, US/EU tribe they are doing the same thing. we got Japanese ninja tribe stealing our drop too, lol. 

Archived