ark Where to have a base in single player ragnarok

Runningfromarex342

I'd say around 15/21, the jungle 1 area, near the blue obelisk. Its within close proximity to viking bay and there's like a domed looking natural structure there by the water with tons of metal and crystal nearby up on a cliff. Obsidian is a bit harder to find around that area but there is some. Very few predators.

I’ve lived in two places on Ragnarok, but I think the one that best meets your requirements is the canyon right in the middle of the map - you can’t miss it. Plenty of resources, and there’s a large, raised plateau you can use to start your base, and use pillars to expand, that will put you out of reach of the relatively sparse predators.

There’s also a large ice lake just before the volcanic area that I’ve lived. It’s flat as a board if you’re looking at a particularly large build, which is why I’m there on PS4. But with it comes the harsh snow climate and escalated threat level.

I actually stayed on viking bays beach, next to the lil stream on the west side.  U gt ocean 4 ur aquatic tames, plenty of stone, trees and bushes.  Theres lots of metal nearby and evn a bit of obsidian.  Theres a ton of pearls east of the bay.  Rareflowers vry close by.  Beaver dams r relatively close by 4 mushrooms and cp.  Vry gud spot, and only a few dilos spawn nearby...May hv to pop a seagull frm time to time too.

there is a giant spire on the top of metal mountain nearly dead center in the middle of the 3 desert biomes, impossible to miss, right behind it is a flat with 3 oil wells, 2 water wells, trees, one path up, alpha-worth loads of metal below you, also it is high enough up that if you dont put up a trough you wont block the metal spawns, there are a couple dinos that spawn up there but its usually 1-2 dinos maybe an argie or thorny dragon or scorpion, the occasional carno/thyla

Also ez access to poly from the desert with mantis, the largest crystal cave on all the maps is just north, Lots of deep sea access and that part of the ocean has very few jellies compared to the rest, and theres only really 1-2 large ocean dino spawns, 1 is just south of it and only spawns mosa so its ez to take ur pick of a good mosa when ready for water life

Otherwise the savvannah in the sw on the far west side north side has few predators all can be dealt with easily, has decent resource access since everything you need xcept poly can be farmed there, also has the safest access to pearls pre scuba gear on the entire map

Archived