Missed the community crunch yesterday

NavySeal615

2 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

The devs are fully competent and never late! /s

...you realize how stupid that sounds? The Devs are human like us. Don't care about the fact that they cant fix for shame, but this kind of minor thing they can't always post on time. There are times where they had a post delay for a week.

21 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

...you realize how stupid that sounds? The Devs are human like us. Don't care about the fact that they cant fix for shame, but this kind of minor thing they can't always post on time. There are times where they had a post delay for a week.

It’s ok to get upset over a joke.

I could be totally wrong here but Ill throw it out anyway...

I very much doubt its the devs who come on the forums and provide updates - it will be the management team. Are Jen and Jat devs? I doubt it. 

Come on, stop blaming the devs for everything, yes the coding and stability of the game, but not for the updates to what is happening, or even the decisions being made as to what goes in the game. They will get a say but its not them who make the final decision - they just code I would have thought.

14 minutes ago, Anarki said:

I could be totally wrong here but Ill throw it out anyway...

I very much doubt its the devs who come on the forums and provide updates - it will be the management team. Are Jen and Jat devs? I doubt it. 

Come on, stop blaming the devs for everything, yes the coding and stability of the game, but not for the updates to what is happening, or even the decisions being made as to what goes in the game. They will get a say but its not them who make the final decision - they just code I would have thought.

There are 4 community managers that I’m aware of who also have other jobs; 1 QA’s, 1 deals with mods, 1 is for the forums, and the other is a producer(?).

My educated guess as to why there hasn’t been a crunch yet is because they are getting set for the Nintendo Switch launch this week, so all efforts are going towards that.

People just cannot take a joke on the internet and need to be wrapped in cotton wool because they are offended by the slightest criticism, even if it’s sarcastic - like the white knighter who REEE’s everytime I post.

4 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

There are 4 community managers that I’m aware of who also have other jobs; 1 QA’s, 1 deals with mods, 1 is for the forums, and the other is a producer(?).

My educated guess as to why there hasn’t been a crunch yet is because they are getting set for the Nintendo Switch launch this week, so all efforts are going towards that.

People just cannot take a joke on the internet and need to be wrapped in cotton wool because they are offended by the slightest criticism, even if it’s sarcastic - like the white knighter who REEE’s everytime I post.

I love the WC logic though.

"Let's sell our broken game to more people instead of fixing it for the people who have already paid"

Archived