Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnimaSolis

CONSTANT crashing OSD issue - Official server performance is terrible

Lol! Sorry I haven't played ark in about 6 months now because of all these issues I'm reading. I talked to my brother in law who is a computer programmer ect and he said a lot of times servers will become even more laggy and roll back ect when players cheat by ddosing , duping , map glitches ect because your messing with server files when cheating and I'm not sure in detail exactly what it all does to the files except duplicate some whitch can contribute to server issues.

I like the game but players usually ruin it. Wc obviously has poor servers but players are contributing to the issues making them whorse. I was hoping not to see this many issues still continuing because I was considering coming back. I'm curious if wild cards pirate game servers will be as bad. Not buying it when it gets released until they prove they can have more secure and playable servers.

This dlc is shocking I constantly lag dc and crash getting sent to xbox home normally happens when I'm doing drops or ele veins re log to them gone I've lost 2 snow owls and 2 mana thanks to this they just fly away summon the forest titan it despawns map fails to load the cords and grid the textures are horrable servers are trash so bad to the point I give up on it whoever thought this was a completed dls needs fierd it's horrable fix your game wild card