Procoptodon In mobile!!!

Mitsu123

And let me tell you, Mitsu. The Procoptodon is one of the best tames! Seems not too many people know about its value though. 

It is fast, and when you sprint it is really, really fast!

The rider takes no damage, at all, from any falls. I've jumped off the side of a mountain on mine and neither of us took the slightest damage. (Be warned, however. I inadvertently  discovered that the person in the pouch does take damage when I took a friend for a ride, jumped off the side of the mountain, and didn't realize he was missing (dead, lol) until I got back to base. Oh the mad scramble to find his corpse on the mountain side.)

It's special attack, kicking out with both feet, has a powerful knockback effect. It doesn't do much damage, but it is really hard for anything to touch it. I've literally taken down rexes with mine, though it took a while.

Warning. It has at least one very serious weakness. It is a snail, if that fast, in water. Avoid swimming at all costs.

Other than that this is a prime mount for overland exploring and fast transit.

And they're cute. Lol,

- Rakkasan

They are a bit hard to find as they don’t spawn in large numbers and spawn on mountains, which are teeming with predators. I can find them but I can never find a decent level procoptodon. They are faster than a buffo and jump higher/faster than a frog, but the swimming is awful. It’s swimming and low damage output do limit its use. If you can avoid water they are fun however. 

23 hours ago, Rakkasan said:

And let me tell you, Mitsu. The Procoptodon is one of the best tames! Seems not too many people know about its value though. 

It is fast, and when you sprint it is really, really fast!

The rider takes no damage, at all, from any falls. I've jumped off the side of a mountain on mine and neither of us took the slightest damage. (Be warned, however. I inadvertently  discovered that the person in the pouch does take damage when I took a friend for a ride, jumped off the side of the mountain, and didn't realize he was missing (dead, lol) until I got back to base. Oh the mad scramble to find his corpse on the mountain side.)

It's special attack, kicking out with both feet, has a powerful knockback effect. It doesn't do much damage, but it is really hard for anything to touch it. I've literally taken down rexes with mine, though it took a while.

Warning. It has at least one very serious weakness. It is a snail, if that fast, in water. Avoid swimming at all costs.

Other than that this is a prime mount for overland exploring and fast transit.

And they're cute. Lol,

- Rakkasan

Procoptodon is my go-to for many things.  Imprinted ones are even faster and tougher, and its a big-ass Roo.  You really can't lose...  But also, I agree that not enough people have experimented with it.

People just look for the best thing for what they are doing.  Need to fight?  Take a Rex or Giga.  Need to carry?  Take a weight Argy or Quetzal.  Need to travel?  Take a Wyvern.  Need to scout?  Use a Ptera.  With the exception of fighting, I use imprinted Roos for damn near everything...  As well as finding leap-of-faith stuntjumps.

Them hoppers, man.  Them hoppers.

13 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

Procoptodon is my go-to for many things.  Imprinted ones are even faster and tougher, and its a big-ass Roo.  You really can't lose...  But also, I agree that not enough people have experimented with it.

People just look for the best thing for what they are doing.  Need to fight?  Take a Rex or Giga.  Need to carry?  Take a weight Argy or Quetzal.  Need to travel?  Take a Wyvern.  Need to scout?  Use a Ptera.  With the exception of fighting, I use imprinted Roos for damn near everything...  As well as finding leap-of-faith stuntjumps.

Them hoppers, man.  Them hoppers.

Imprinted Roos.  Why didn't I think of that?! Thanks man! Muhahahaha!

Kangaroo-2.jpg

Archived