Get to know your fellow survivors

ZombiePlague

I figured it be would be nice to get to know a little more about every one. So if you wish let’s make an attempt at just that.

What platform do you play on: steam and Xbox

Whats your favorite map? I love Extinction, Scortched Earth, Aberation and Ragnarok. In that order. The lag kills it on ragnarok.

Whats your favorite tames? Thylacoleo, for flyers  I love the Snow owl, Argentavis and Wyvern.

What about this game do you enjoy most? I love the building (on pc on console it’s broken and needs S+) and the breeding. It’s so fun to tame and try and get the best stats for breeding. Then trying to see what mutation you can get.

What do you mostly play PvP or PvE? Mostly I play Official pvp. But I’m getting tired of it and looking for a good pve group to start playing with.

What are you looking to do here on the forums? I’m looking to find an unofficial pve server and make some new friends to play ark with.

I play PVE and it is really fun, I love to build, but I would like to work on making my bases look better. I love taming and breeding, but I do mostly breeding now because it is not worth taming. I love making new friends on it and on our server it is not completely pillared of (at least in Viking Bay) and a lot of people are really friendly. We play on a ragnarok server. The server is EU-83

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!! I’m pheelinestiel!! Xbox one player. Currently playing pvp....sometimes not even (I like to play solo, creative to de-stress sometimes). I like to build. Everything. Seriously. I’ll take a map. Look at my locations, and see so much base potential! But...anywho. Favorite map is ragnarok. The lag kills me though. Haven’t had the chance to get the dlcs yet. So yeah!!

• 2 weeks later...

That is amazing I love to build, but I am on console so sadly there is no s+ and I play on pve, so I have to try and not take over the whole map I am always searching for new styles for my bases (though I am not that good), currently I am have a huge flat wall on my base so I am going to paint a mosaic on it.

I have most of the dlcs and the extinction map is cool I love the idea of the bio domes and the bio domes are beautiful, but the wasteland looks bad. A wooden base might look nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I play on PC official PVE. Working on Extinction right now but I think my favorite map is either SE or Ab. I really like them both. 

Have bases on Island, se, ab, and Extinction.

Favorite mount is the ravager, and favorite flyer is the argy especially after tlc.

I like mostly everything about the game , building, taming, and breeding. 

Played my first 700 hours on pvp and after a few wipes I moved to pve and not looked back.

Trying to get access to the trade forum lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived